Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: fraude ..ba^la..Lucas.!  (Read 23066 times)

Offline Bart!

Re: fraude ..ba^la..Lucas.!
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 03:42:40 AM »
It is very simple, I've seen this happening before, they have to try going to the same team every time. If one account is semi-idle all the time, the evidence already is enough. If both try to play but one is amazingly bad, there is no problem.

So, was the 2nd account always idle, can you prove it was idle

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 05:48:32 AM »
its easy just keep an eye on thoose 2 names.. if they are on the same server at the same time. if he wont read this he will do it again... i will report to my clan to keep an eye on thoose 2 names...

Offline Ganja

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 08:08:16 AM »
So, was the 2nd account always idle, can you prove it was idle

You have my word it was idle. Why would I lie about it.

Like I said on another Topic, I know Lucas for a while now and I've seen him pulling this sh!t many many times. It's not only "idle-killing" that I accuse him of, it's to be a game-breaker for all the other players on the servers.

1. The first thing that made me understand he was fapping on his fragrate/tracker was too see on what amazing campspots he uses to play to save his fragrate. Don't even ask him about defending an objective. Look at him play on insurgent camp, he'll go in that corner in the middle of the tunnels every round and he won't move untill the last second.

2. His disconnecting/reconnecting rate is too high. Kill him 2 times in a row and he's out of there, coming back exactly 5 minutes later.

3. He barely joins alone on a server. Most of the time there is 1 other brazilian guy going to the other team to pull some epic ghost-act. That shouldn't really be such a problem for people because he actually still sucks.

4. And last of all he's been joining way too many times with another account on an empty server. These last days I've seen him atleast 3 times on the 82nd server on PCR. EVERY TIME I JOINED THE ACCOUNT WAS IDLE. You could see the message in the beginning of the round saying "...has been idle for 5 rounds and will be autokicked in the next 299 rounds".

So few days ago I joined the PCR server with my teammate to make him leave (which he usually always does). Let me explain 2 situations to make it clear it was a free-kill-account.

1st situation. I'm with the idle account in my team and I'm dead. Lucas ofcourse knows the other is idle, and I tell my clanmate on teamspeak too, so both start running towards the idle, and when my clanmate arrives first, suddenly the idle account went prone behin a car to hide, so he couldn't see him.

2nd situation. I'm still with the idle in my team, and we decide to ghost Lucas to make him ragequit, so  my clanmate reports his every position, and I manage to kill Lucas (which has hiding far back in the corner of the map). Next round suddenly Lucas goes idle, the idle wakes up and teamkills me.

The fragwh0ring, the ragequitting and the ghosting don't deserve a punishment by the assist admins imo, they should be handles by server-admins or not handled at all (hardcamping is legal huh).
But the idle-killing is way too lame, especially when the game is so inactive ... I clearly think he should be punished temporarly for this (since it's already not the first time his name has been mentionned on these forums)

Edit: As for proof, you have the BT link of the idle account. Like Killa said, even the worst players get kills, and this guy has too many 0-20 sessions and Lucas has too many 20-0 sessions
« Last Edit: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 08:16:02 AM by Ganja »

Offline Lukinhass

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 10:41:59 AM »
It is. Most of the time I play Camperando even bury me deep in the map .. and Mato ...
Ai think many bad, most part of the game ...
Sometimes I leave the foreign server, because of my internet connection, which sometimes is slow.
Ai game camperando ... I bury the bottom of the map.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 11:23:36 AM »
If you ask me, i am personally tired of lucas schemes and lies.
It is not the first time that the community has to spoil hours & hours of precious time
to to find out what a he's done again. Up to this day only crying saved his ass.

I say enough is enough. This is just another drop filling his pot full of bs,
i recommend a permanent ban once and for all.
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Estevam

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 11:40:14 AM »
I saw the same thing two days ago when he was doing pipeline sf 17/0 but I not entered the server, should have entered and taken a print, but I am contacting a friend who recorded a video of cheating.

Offline amumu

• View Profile
  • AA: amumu
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 12:11:10 PM »
My Ganja Congratulations, because you had the patience to describe exactly what happens with Lucas! because the account it uses is really a frag free account! congratulations!

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 12:18:54 PM »
Ur still doing this shit lucas? I told you while ago allready to stop it....
 I hope you get the punishment what you deserve, cause ur obvious stupid.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 13:17:32 PM »
The funny thing is, how ganja and others come to speak...let admins decide, let them talk, its 2 players, admins make decision not you, i see only pointless opinions here.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #24 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 13:20:48 PM »
Player-testimonies help proving he's an idiot, and it shows it does it all the time.

nt

Offline WORLDCHANCELLOR

• Respected Members
    • View Profile
  • AA: nfy.[BLANK]
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 13:38:22 PM »
AA Drama forum has been dead for years now.

But Ganja is right; if people have pertinent, corroborative information, they should not hold it back simply because 2 people are speaking to one another.

And I'm sure none of the admins will make a decision simply because someone suggested a solution. If their decision, by some chance, did align with Ganja's suggestion, it still doesn't mean that they did what Ganja told them to do. So I say fret not, and continue along.

Lastly, if Lucas is actually doing this stuff, then these testimonies aren't merely pointless opinions. So if this is all true, what the admins do about Lucas is going to be their decision, no matter what someone says or suggests.

Let's not deviate. Be friendly and mindful, please. And I DEMAND THIS, OR I WILL BAN YOU PERMANENTLY FROM L I F E. You, too, GANJA!

Offline amumu

• View Profile
  • AA: amumu
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 13:53:01 PM »
Well, I know not what will be the decision of the directors of the 25 assist, so recalling that when I posted about Lucas, who asked me were all evidence and witnesses who claim to be using it on an account for free frag, and what we have we take into account, several people claiming to have already seen this kind of action ... the same as Bollie states, have already warned him to stop and he did not listen ... and about mr. AntiCheat, I think we should be at the same time as "rude", also be "educated" with the posts, for all who are here, we are in entuito a single goal! thanks to everyone who posted about ...

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 15:11:17 PM »
I warned him ingame while ago. For me it was obvious he was ghosting to the max, so his story...is a fairy tale.
So this thread was not a surprise, was just a matter of time.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 15:44:52 PM »
Very simple decision here ban the account in question.  Do not allow no other accounts to be active under his hardware

pretty dam sad a player stoops this low for kills. Does he suck that bad in game to be using a ghost account?????

Offline Ganja

« Reply #29 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 16:30:47 PM »
Just a reminder to the admins:
http://aao25.com/forum/ban-appeals-98/ban-%28/

Ban reason:
Abuso de Stats no BattleTracker, AAO25.com

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager