Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: DEFENSE As for the Post of a player about me ( Att: ..Ba^La..Lucas.! )  (Read 3234 times)

Offline Lukinhass

DEFENSE As for the Post of a player about me ( Att: ..Ba^La..Lucas.! )
« on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 02:32:46 AM »
So I Play More and two friends of mine here in the next day a majority of the Other ... # # Italo and Luan (Newbies on AA), Playing all two here at home with me, most of the time when one dies, the most often they are, actually has a ghost visual screen ..
I believe that this is normal in Americas Army 2 For since the version 2.8.5 this is happening, I'm the same example, I played in lan house before, and always had these visual goshs screen.

Offline Lukinhass

Re: DEFENSE As for the Post of a player about me ( Att: ..Ba^La..Lucas.! )
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 02:35:48 AM »
As I see it a cheat, because most often the admins of the servers know, and sometimes arranges us, putting on the same team ...
I here to give a face and actually speaking what happens.
Are there many who speak, accuse ... more mostly already fell xiters hacker ... And I played semrpe clean ..
Ultimanete, Walk inviting boys from the neighborhood here where I live to play AA2, and as I have wi fi router, many come to my house to learn how to play ...

Offline Alex

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 02:44:51 AM »
You don't need a separate thread for this. :lock:

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, July 17, 2014, 12:53:07 PM »
I believe that this is normal in Americas Army 2 For since the version 2.8.5 this is happening, I'm the same example, I played in lan house before, and always had these visual goshs screen.

Pathetic excuse. Do you honestly believe that's the right and fair way to play? Do you feel good playing that way? Just because others do it doesn't mean you have to degrade the game further. Where's the fun in that? You're an idiot.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager