Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Come On ' Here ''  (Read 20408 times)

Offline Resiistancee

Come On ' Here ''
« on: Wednesday, July 22, 2015, 23:48:02 PM »
there is a law of life called '' KARMA 'bone damage that means you will make you a person bounces twice as strong in the face, sooner or later.

well I start my post.

The reason why I am writing this is because it was very good to me out of the game know that? I showed him that everyone who ever bested me face to face that revente playing mother and few players in the battle can not thank my mental ability and agility for coping, administrators and other Killaman aki call, let me tell you that was very wrong on your part to get me that no encontran no proof that if found out otherwise, the only evidence was the voice of a woman and that's carmy of God let his immaturity and act like a man and perhaps military who are seeking evidence to get me with justification for the thing is clear, Seek photo or video, as playing last night that enter an administrator and told me I was simply told him hacker photo shoot me and then reveal it, that's what I said ; but this case came to tell you that, last night as by this time more or less 11:40 PM in the server pipeline To you who are reading carmy I also know that we played on each server will kill you and kill you and go back and I remato because you have mental problems whenever I said that this game is to relax and have fun not personal and when you send a private message to clarify things that I've always felt a hatred for me by a simple video game you are of legal age to very angry for a simple video game, you are a very adult women to be in that scoundrel; Administradore seek proof before acting; carmy you who read me this is just a video game remember and never forget that this is not personal it's just fun only because of you took me out of the game but I feel good about it really and there is a God in heaven that no need anything from hacker just need a good sound to show you ati do not play anything or never jugaras, feel good now that I am no longer so you can kill more and play in peace had to plead for mercy to not make life impossible thanks for your admiration and your dedication ami, I am proud and well because I know by a person pull me that the game even longer dominate more power and personally I'm a second academic lieutenant with 25 years old things in your life and what you will be never say goodbye and it was a pleasure. Administrators not only hear the voice of a woman and aware and seek evidence that since they have is not in vain that they have, use it well.

I am ^ Res!stance.

Offline Alex

Re: Come On ' Here ''
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, July 23, 2015, 00:13:26 AM »
You want your proof?
Code: [Select]
2015-07-21 04:00:54 Client Violation 846502 .neXus[Resistance] ONRELEASE Aliases[39]=(Command="Fire OnRelease Reload",Alias="203Fire")
2015-07-21 04:00:54 Client Violation 846502 .neXus[Resistance] ONRELEASE Aliases[30]=(Command="button bFire Fire | OnRelease bind Middlemouse ActionMOD | OnRelease bind Rightmouse Zoom",Alias="Fire1")
2015-07-21 04:00:54 Client Violation 846502 .neXus[Resistance] ONRELEASE Aliases[29]=(Command="Axis aStrafe Speed=-300.0 bind leftmouse CompModB3 | onrelease bind leftmouse CompModA3",Alias="StrafeL3")
2015-07-21 04:00:54 Client Violation 846502 .neXus[Resistance] ONRELEASE Aliases[28]=(Command="Axis aStrafe Speed=-300.0 bind leftmouse CompModB2 | onrelease bind leftmouse CompModA2",Alias="StrafeL2")
2015-07-21 04:00:54 Client Violation 846502 .neXus[Resistance] ONRELEASE Aliases[27]=(Command="Axis aStrafe Speed=-300.0 bind leftmouse CompModB1 | onrelease bind leftmouse CompModA1",Alias="StrafeL1")
2015-07-21 04:00:54 Client Violation 846502 .neXus[Resistance] ONRELEASE Aliases[26]=(Command="Axis aStrafe Speed=+300.0 bind leftmouse CompModB3 | onrelease bind leftmouse CompModA3",Alias="StrafeR3")
2015-07-21 04:00:54 Client Violation 846502 .neXus[Resistance] ONRELEASE Aliases[25]=(Command="Axis aStrafe Speed=+300.0 bind leftmouse CompModB2 | onrelease bind leftmouse CompModA2",Alias="StrafeR2")
2015-07-21 04:00:54 Client Violation 846502 .neXus[Resistance] ONRELEASE Aliases[24]=(Command="Axis aStrafe Speed=+300.0 bind leftmouse CompModB1 | onrelease bind leftmouse CompModA1",Alias="StrafeR1")
2015-07-21 04:00:54 Client Violation 846502 .neXus[Resistance] ONRELEASE Aliases[13]=(Command="Axis aBaseY Speed=-300.0 bind leftmouse CompModB3 | onrelease bind leftmouse CompModA3",Alias="MoveBack3")
2015-07-21 04:00:54 Client Violation 846502 .neXus[Resistance] ONRELEASE Aliases[12]=(Command="Axis aBaseY Speed=-300.0 bind leftmouse CompModB2 | onrelease bind leftmouse CompModA2",Alias="MoveBack2")
2015-07-21 04:00:54 Client Violation 846502 .neXus[Resistance] ONRELEASE Aliases[11]=(Command="Axis aBaseY Speed=-300.0 bind leftmouse CompModB1 | onrelease bind leftmouse CompModA1",Alias="MoveBack1")

There's your proof. Guess what? We can browse cheat sites too to see what you're trying to do.
« Last Edit: Friday, July 24, 2015, 21:19:46 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, July 23, 2015, 00:19:34 AM »
Just to be clear in case you don't understand the server log that Killaman posted....

1. You looked for a cheat for America's Army and found this: http://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/412889-post2.html
2. You willingly added that to your User.ini in order to have reduced recoil.
3. Assist caught you and now you're banned for trying to cheat.

Any other questions?
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Resiistancee

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, July 23, 2015, 00:26:28 AM »
Pss .. lie longer killaman inventing things this boy , that is not proof enough that it is a simple user.ini , sacame photo proof why not take it out ? I said a thousand times that I go last night I pulled the photo; it is clear that only a damn business listening to the voice of a woman ? Tell me who has not published a user.ini ? to put voice bind frag out or call medic ? or put it in its own way a non- recoil fucked by a hacker who then PUNK BUSTER I never sack detect some hacker?

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, July 23, 2015, 00:32:49 AM »
Editing your User.ini isn't bannable. Adding no-recoil binds (like you did) is cheating and we ban for that. Plain and simple.

Offline Resiistancee

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, July 23, 2015, 00:35:30 AM »
ow tell you? I do if I got ban ? I hanged or kill myself , as I said and keep saying this is just a game simply this is nothing personal it 's just fun because ahy person adictar without this is crazy , I work and I am military this is just fun and ahy more things important to do, but I will always be the bane of many people like you who are reading me mientra I played against you and not let you breathe ...

so long as no test photos look sorry because a user.ini can copy and paste a picture not , do awareness

Offline Resiistancee

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, July 23, 2015, 00:38:01 AM »
But why your me sample ini , that is everywhere that your you could aver copied by God I'm not carmy I know where I have my standing foot to another dog with that bone in my not , try to throw me pictures so serves me test.

The only issue was that I did the voice user.ini medical and granade out and other things you have no idea recoil said and done

Offline Resiistancee

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, July 23, 2015, 00:39:48 AM »
I told you last time , when I pull a photo that is a non- recoil see or record a video I no speak and otherwise defame the rest is pure garbage as a leather vendien at hearing a woman 's voice I bet you do not even have seen staff to make her feel good and business of the devil is this ?

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, July 23, 2015, 00:41:35 AM »
Yes, this is just a game, it's just fun. The problem is, it's not fun if you cheat against other people. You got caught trying to have an unfair advantage over others, deal with it.

Your User.ini had a violation in it and was alerted to the Assist Authorization server. What Killaman posted is from your User.ini, where you had added code to gain a no-recoil advantage. We don't need a video or screenshot to prove you used (or tried to use) a no-recoil cheat. The proof is right in the log files... you added the lines, the lines were reported to us. There's no mistake there.

This has nothing to do with Carmy. YOU went looking for a cheat, YOU added the lines to your User.ini and YOU got banned for trying to cheat.

Offline Resiistancee

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, July 23, 2015, 00:51:23 AM »
But they come here and I am so stupid that it was not for her? I arrived last night when she was she was left idle for 20 minutes where he went to seek clemency where you suddenly you came , but come here and you think I 'm some crazy or what? I know where I stand my feet I did not get my head only this country eat rice and beans keep passing on their civil as I hear? I had long since I've seen on a server then you get coming out of nowhere and when she moves to empiesa ahy you get to play you, Look charlatan or so fagot that I am testing is that? aver that could be copied from the same page that asked for it and put it to h deceives another but I do not , find me the photo or video evidence which shows that I have a simple code user.ini a shit

Offline Resiistancee

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, July 23, 2015, 00:52:46 AM »
The only advantage I have in the game to use my head and my speed on the keyboard and my sound good things that person who was long tongue frog was to say never in life will have it ( :

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, July 23, 2015, 00:58:54 AM »
Last night when I came in the Pipeline server to talk to you, it was because I had seen your previous User.ini violations in Assist and came to talk to you about it, to see what you had to say before we made a choice to ban you. Carmy had absolutely no part in this, nobody else was involved. You modified your User.ini to add a no-recoil bind and Assist reported that to us. It's as simple as that. No video, no screenshot. The proof is that you modified your files to gain an unfair advantage. That's all the proof we need to ban you.

Offline Resiistancee

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, July 23, 2015, 01:04:32 AM »
Pss zaaaa , listen hopefully I have something that has no recoil to say ahy mouth with taste and reason , I hope it is full ; that is not proof my brother ; Get me a photo or video which shows that I have no setback I have a gamer and gamer fucking mouse that can move and defend well are other things , pussy but now I realize because we created the americas army 3 and 4 that I see that this number 2 has been damaged and have put arbitrary administrators

Offline Resiistancee

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, July 23, 2015, 01:24:02 AM »
Anyway , let that fucking pod so I go to sleep I delete the game and finished good night and play your game.

Offline Resiistancee

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, July 23, 2015, 01:24:55 AM »
Feel proud and remember that since you have to h does not last forever .

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager