Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Ask your Attention  (Read 2448 times)

BalaMarreco

Ask your Attention
« on: Sunday, September 14, 2014, 13:11:36 PM »
Good afternoon!

Ask for your attention! I will be waiting as long as a week to create another account

I'm not going to beat the system to change anything in my machine, which npois we know that can I get back before that because I got how to change network card and etc. .. I won't do it anymore

I want to go back in time because as I said I'm a lover of this game for 10 years and I have lost my password for accounts varis forget email and everything always resumed in good

And it won't be this time I'm going to quit ... I've never put anything on my machine before this XButton ... that just uses it to see that many using and talking about it was mouse macro and nothing happened ... well it wasn't getting me lamenting, aki aki nvenho ask the exact day that I can go back and create a new account, because currently I tried to login with another account and vcs have banned too and I've pulled out the x-Button of my machine and downloaded again the 25assist I hope by Friday-Nun I am cleared to login again! like I said I'm not going to change anything in my machine to have to log in before that ... so please release my Mac. ip. and etc ... for me to come back. Thank you very much for the attention of vcs!

Offline Alex

Re: Ask your Attention
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, September 14, 2014, 13:15:42 PM »
We have your HW ID banned for a week. After a week is up, make a topic in the ban appeals section with a link to your old account and the new one you want activated and we'll activate it for you.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: Ask your Attention
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, September 14, 2014, 20:54:38 PM »
Quit making several topics about this issue. You have your answer. Changing your network card won't do anything to help you get past our ban. If you want to be permanently banned, try to circumvent the ban.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager