Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Again the same idiot's .. and still talking bs and tk me..  (Read 11316 times)

Offline Noizy

Again the same idiot's .. and still talking bs and tk me..
« on: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 13:52:18 PM »
Sergio,

Just ban this idiot's from assist so they cant play it again.. I joined pipeline to play for fun, and they come online and start calling that my god is bullshit ..

I already posted it months ago.. they got banned on servers but are still playing.

http://aao25.com/forum/drama-spam/players-like-them-i-dont-want-to-see-them-on-aao25-!!/msg70632/#msg70632

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/199661/
This 1 is Redrum (eRos)

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/287086/
And this 1 is Zoran

grtzz Amar
« Last Edit: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 13:53:55 PM by Noizy »

Offline Alex

Re: Again the same idiot's .. and still talking bs and tk me..
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 14:10:17 PM »
Can't really do much about petty insults as I've always believed that if you're on the internet you should be able to deal with trolls. However, the repeated intentional TKing is a big problem that could be punished. I'll see what everyone else thinks before doing anything.

Offline natoorrussia

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 14:22:13 PM »
[...] I've always believed that if you're on the internet you should be able to deal with trolls. [...]

I agree 100%.

However, the repeated intentional TKing is a big problem that could be punished. I'll see what everyone else thinks before doing anything.

I vote for punishing the TK-ers.

Offline =SKUL=SherminatorPT

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 15:04:29 PM »
I think it's simple, people play this game to have fun after a long day of work/schooll or whatever, to get online with friends to play a game they love, idiots like this are here to piss off and ruin players fun, so i say ban the biches, we dont need them here.
im with you Noizy!

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 15:07:16 PM »
I agree , we come to play for fun, not to deal with morons like this

Offline Ganja

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 15:28:12 PM »
People playing AA tend to have a very low IQ, I' not generalizing but it's an alarming fact.

I'd say, play your game and ignore them, how difficult I know it could be from time to time ...

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 15:36:58 PM »
People playing AA tend to have a very low IQ, I' not generalizing but it's an alarming fact.

I'd say, play your game and ignore them, how difficult I know it could be from time to time ...
I'm not sure if I should cry or laugh after that statement. Ridiculous. Even if on average AA players would have a lower IQ, so what? People who value their IQ a lot have their priorities wrong.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 15:40:09 PM »

Most of the time it's about attitude and experience but let's face it: if you're going to play against others be fair, friendly and ready to lose against your opponent. It's a game, take it for what it is.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 16:10:50 PM »
I'm not sure if I should cry or laugh after that statement. Ridiculous. Even if on average AA players would have a lower IQ, so what? People who value their IQ a lot have their priorities wrong.

I said IQ but I mean some people are just plain stupid when it comes to the game. Badly explained

Offline natoorrussia

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 16:59:21 PM »
Noizy, I'm fully 100% with you on this topic.

I even changed my avatar to reflect this fact.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 18:26:22 PM »
Can't really do much about petty insults as I've always believed that if you're on the internet you should be able to deal with trolls. However, the repeated intentional TKing is a big problem that could be punished. I'll see what everyone else thinks before doing anything.

Wow more of that inconsistancy I am always talking about. Make up your mind its either a ban or not?
What its a ban for me but not for them. You son are full of it. Rules you have none you make it up as it suits you. Dont even try to reply
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline Alex

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 18:38:22 PM »
Wow more of that inconsistancy I am always talking about. Make up your mind its either a ban or not?
What its a ban for me but not for them. You son are full of it. Rules you have none you make it up as it suits you. Dont even try to reply
You might want to read my post again as you clearly didn't understand what I said.
Unless you got banned for petty insults (you did not) then you're post makes absolutely no sense.
« Last Edit: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 18:40:39 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 19:02:32 PM »
You might want to read my post again as you clearly didn't understand what I said.
Unless you got banned for petty insults (you did not) then you're post makes absolutely no sense.
Nope dont need to red it again and I am quite sure your struggling to understand whats happning.

You said.
"I will see what everyone thinks" ????????????
You cant see the inconsistancy I am talking about. No surprises there then is there?
You banned me for tking and now you need to see what evryone think all of a sudden???

The guy gets abused because of his religious beliefs abd you call that petty????
Its againt the law to do that in real life. But you in your wisdom (which amouts to sweet fanny adams) thats petty???? You quoted rules iin here and every day I see them being brocken in here abd you have said nothing to anyone about the rules the have broke. Last one I screen shoted that you said was "cant we just be nice" I have took a few SSs of the abuse some guys have given out in here and you said nothing I will post thme all in good time. Like I said your rules are only for when you take a dislike against someone. Total inconsistancy like I said all along.

Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline Alex

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 19:09:48 PM »
Nope dont need to red it again and I am quite sure your struggling to understand whats happning.

You said."I will see what everyone thinks" ????????????
You cant see the inconsistancy I am talking about. No surprises there then is there?
You banned me for tking and now you need to see what evryone think all of a sudden???

The guy gets abused because of his religious beliefs abd you call that petty????
Its againt the law to do that in real life. But you in your wisdom (which amouts to sweet fanny adams) thats petty???? You quoted rules iin here and every day I see them being brocken in here abd you have said nothing to anyone about the rules the have broke. Last one I screen shoted that you said was "cant we just be nice" I have took a few SSs of the abuse some guys have given out in here and you said nothing I will post thme all in good time. Like I said your rules are only for when you take a dislike against someone. Total inconsistancy like I said all along.

Both times you were banned it was discussed by all of the AAO25 staff. As a matter of fact, you second ban was about a week after your TKing was brought to our attention again. I want the same discussion to happen in this instance as well. How is that inconsistent? It's the same damn thing that happened to you.

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Friday, May 16, 2014, 01:54:42 AM »
if you seriously can't grasp that this is the internet, where trolls, immaturity and other absolutley HORRIBLE profanitys occour on a regular fucking basis. Quit the internet, unplug your net cable and go cry in a corner. Sure they're disrespecting and all that you're crying about, but seriously man. You go to your boss at work crying big ol' tears when a co-worker says somethign you don't agree on or you feel offended by or do you step up and solve the problem yourself? Show some fucking balls and act like what you hopefully are, a man? Admins here can't do shit.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager