Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Again the same idiot's .. and still talking bs and tk me..  (Read 11320 times)

Offline Alex

Re: Again the same idiot's .. and still talking bs and tk me..
« Reply #15 on: Friday, May 16, 2014, 02:07:10 AM »
if you seriously can't grasp that this is the internet, where trolls, immaturity and other absolutley HORRIBLE profanitys occour on a regular fucking basis. Quit the internet, unplug your net cable and go cry in a corner. Sure they're disrespecting and all that you're crying about, but seriously man. You go to your boss at work crying big ol' tears when a co-worker says somethign you don't agree on or you feel offended by or do you step up and solve the problem yourself? Show some fucking balls and act like what you hopefully are, a man? Admins here can't do shit.
This is the most laughable post I've seen in a while.

This topic is more about the constant TKing than the insults. And contrary to your last sentence we do ban for excessive intentional TKing.

Offline raw

« Reply #16 on: Friday, May 16, 2014, 04:07:42 AM »
I agree Ares. Dont you really come here cry if somebody talks you in a bad way...thats called the dark side of the internet!

Okay, you can ignore the messages if you want to but teamkilling is something you cant ..so because of that you should ban them for a the while.

I use 1 week ban quite often to teach them the lesson.

but noizy with all respect...you cant take it THAT personally if somebody insults you cos of your religion.
If it went that way here..we would see topics like this everyday.
AA2  2005-2015
AA:PG 2015-

Offline Bart!

« Reply #17 on: Friday, May 16, 2014, 04:08:39 AM »
This is the most laughable post I've seen in a while.

This topic is more about the constant TKing than the insults. And contrary to your last sentence we do ban for excessive intentional TKing.
I think you understood him wrong Killa, he meant admins do not have anything to do with the insulting part, in which he is right.

For the excessive intentional teamkilling, if it is obviously intentional with the only reason the be toxic, than yes, you will get a temporary ban for griefing.

Maybe Killa said it in a way that looked inconsistent for you. But it is very simple. As soon as we see somebody is griefing, we will give him a warning (in the form of a 1-week ban) . It's the same what happens when people are griefing in LoL. If people don't learn from the warnings, punishment will get more severe.

For chat abuse etc, we will not do anything at this point. Server admins can decide for themselves if they want to ban for it. In this sense I also agree with Ares.

Offline Noizy

« Reply #18 on: Friday, May 16, 2014, 07:12:31 AM »
I know that I have to accept this, and I know you will have always some idiot's..

But we arent a BIG COMMUNITY..  People like them are killing AA! Months ago I was PUBhero.. Now I cant play public anymore.. Always same people who tk, who are against my religion, who are camping..

They fuck'd AA. You just wanna have fun. But I dont have fun when I'm playing Public.. The only reason why I'm still playing this game is cause I love it.. I play other games to but AA isn't BF, COD,etc...

People like that zoran en redrum, play maybe  5 hours a week.. and when they come online they always want what they say.. They start talking bs and tk'ing me cause I dont wanna swap from Assault to Defense..

AAO is dying..

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Friday, May 16, 2014, 08:21:58 AM »
I know that I have to accept this, and I know you will have always some idiot's..

But we arent a BIG COMMUNITY..  People like them are killing AA! Months ago I was PUBhero.. Now I cant play public anymore.. Always same people who tk, who are against my religion, who are camping..

They fuck'd AA. You just wanna have fun. But I dont have fun when I'm playing Public.. The only reason why I'm still playing this game is cause I love it.. I play other games to but AA isn't BF, COD,etc...

People like that zoran en redrum, play maybe  5 hours a week.. and when they come online they always want what they say.. They start talking bs and tk'ing me cause I dont wanna swap from Assault to Defense..

AAO is dying..
AA is dying because people only play urban and hospital, the occational pipeline at night. Don't fool yourself by thinking people offending others are killing the game, they have always been apart of it, and always will. I always found the trashtalk in AA to be part of it and it made things more fun. Getting people enraged and watching it clearly effecting their ability to play, and later on ragequit is always hillarious.

Offline Noizy

« Reply #20 on: Friday, May 16, 2014, 11:27:17 AM »
AA is dying because people only play urban and hospital, the occational pipeline at night. Don't fool yourself by thinking people offending others are killing the game, they have always been apart of it, and always will. I always found the trashtalk in AA to be part of it and it made things more fun. Getting people enraged and watching it clearly effecting their ability to play, and later on ragequit is always hillarious.

lol.. So you think it's okay what they say about my religion?? Maybe for you cause you dont believe maybe in God.. I dont know which religion you are.. But I will never talk bs about you religion even if you are Jew (i'm Muslim)..

Just play & have fun.. But it's not part of a game to call you niger, or that jezus is a pedo or what else.. that's when they go to far.

Offline Alex

« Reply #21 on: Friday, May 16, 2014, 13:20:58 PM »
I think you understood him wrong Killa, he meant admins do not have anything to do with the insulting part, in which he is right.
No I fully understand what he meant. I wasn't laughing at his view on the mater, I was laughing at his little rant about dealing with it, trying to make himself look like a big man and talking down to noizy. It was comical.

Offline Ares

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Friday, May 16, 2014, 13:42:18 PM »
lol.. So you think it's okay what they say about my religion?? Maybe for you cause you dont believe maybe in God.. I dont know which religion you are.. But I will never talk bs about you religion even if you are Jew (i'm Muslim)..

Just play & have fun.. But it's not part of a game to call you niger, or that jezus is a pedo or what else.. that's when they go to far.

If you are a firm beliver I don't see how you would be offended by a non beliver, i thought people with a firm belife feels pity for those who has yet to see the light?
And killaman, I sure as hell don't cry like a little baby pointing fingers on someone calling me or my religion bad names on the internet, which is the main thing here. It's the internet. And this particulat thread points out exactly what a tightknitted little happy family this community has become, where people actually expect others to hold their hand, be a shoulder to cry on and expects people to behave here, like they do in real life.
I'm the bigger man than him, obviously since i know how to internet. Internet is serious buissness u know.

Belive whatever the fuck you want, just don't become a victim when someone bashes u for it.

Offline nevertalks

« Reply #23 on: Saturday, May 17, 2014, 10:32:18 AM »
Noizy good that you keep bringing this stuff online to aao25.com. Most server admins will see your topics and ban them from their servers themselves.

Just like last time..

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, May 17, 2014, 12:40:22 PM »
Ares here the thing evry time you open your mouth you reveal what a dumb ass you really are lol
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, May 17, 2014, 12:43:56 PM »

Belive whatever the fuck you want, just don't become a victim when someone bashes u for it.

That's rough, banning someone because of his/her beliefs is just childish. I think these kind of things should easily stay out of the game (maybe even out of the forums since it appears most can't discuss things like religion in an educated manner).

« Last Edit: Saturday, May 17, 2014, 12:47:07 PM by Koden »

Offline Karakoza

• View Profile
  • AA: noaa
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, May 17, 2014, 13:41:59 PM »

Noizy,ur almost saying that everyone who isnt muslim doesnt belive in god , i think Ares is a christian,and he belive on god , god of peace and god of loving and god of forgiving and god of freedom!
but SOME OTHERS belive in other god that allows KILLING,ALLOWS FIGHTING AND HIS RELIGION WENT TO THE WORLD BY FIGHTING.
SO DONT say Jezus,when u mean it , say Jesus son of a god,who gave u the life to live as u living now in EUROPE CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES!
its a choice,stop posting about religion problems here,and if you have problem with tking report without ur religion,because its a game not a religion public chat here.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #27 on: Saturday, May 17, 2014, 15:47:34 PM »
Noizy,ur almost saying that everyone who isnt muslim doesnt belive in god , i think Ares is a christian,and he belive on god , god of peace and god of loving and god of forgiving and god of freedom!
but SOME OTHERS belive in other god that allows KILLING,ALLOWS FIGHTING AND HIS RELIGION WENT TO THE WORLD BY FIGHTING.
SO DONT say Jezus,when u mean it , say Jesus son of a god,who gave u the life to live as u living now in EUROPE CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES!
its a choice,stop posting about religion problems here,and if you have problem with tking report without ur religion,because its a game not a religion public chat here.

You talk like religion is a censored topic or whatever. The caps lock makes you look agressive and I don't really understand your message.

I think though you tried to explain this: His complaint could be divided in 2:

Religious, where we can't really do anything I think

Tking, which can be punished by a warning or a week ban

Offline nevertalks

« Reply #28 on: Saturday, May 17, 2014, 16:50:57 PM »
Please can we leave politics and religion out of the game and just look at the facts what happened here...

Offline Bart!

« Reply #29 on: Sunday, May 18, 2014, 09:07:59 AM »
I'm going to keep it very simple here:

1. Any chat abuse will not be handled by assist. We can not double check it, do not have access to the logs to see whether nothing is photoshopped or what has been said before. This is all on discretion of individual server admins.

2. Griefing in the forms of teamkilling CAN be doublechecked by us via logs. Intentional griefing by for example teamkilling will be punished in case it is a severe case. This not with the goal of just punishing, but with the goal to warn the person in question not to do the same again.

This is all I can say about it. Topic is locked.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager