Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: A stupid admin cheating  (Read 78031 times)

Offline H4wKKK

• View Profile
  • AA: H4wKKK
Re: A stupid admin cheating
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, June 12, 2016, 21:25:28 PM »
Nono dude, you can use all the time this settings. Sorry for my english in video :D i hope it was helpfull same
« Last Edit: Sunday, June 12, 2016, 21:28:44 PM by H4wKKK »

Mia Cop

« Reply #16 on: Monday, June 13, 2016, 04:39:48 AM »
Nono dude, you can use all the time this settings. Sorry for my english in video :D i hope it was helpfull same

Don't you worry about you're english conversation in video. I had those moments in my life when I was realizing that I was speaking perfect english only when I was talking to myself not with others. :-)
So really don't worry. I talk bad as well and I did understand everything you've been talking.. :-)
Reading, talking, writing in english is the best option to become better talkers. :-)

I will try to use several different resolutions with your settings because my screen is having 1920 x 1080 resolution so I don't know which resolution suits me better?!

And 'dude' salutes you back! XD :-)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #17 on: Monday, June 13, 2016, 06:41:39 AM »
I will try to use several different resolutions with your settings because my screen is having 1920 x 1080 resolution so I don't know which resolution suits me better?!
Your native resolution is always best to use if your computer can handle it. It sounds like 1920x1080 is your native resolution so if possible, you should use that one.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline H4wKKK

• View Profile
  • AA: H4wKKK
« Reply #18 on: Monday, June 13, 2016, 09:36:15 AM »
mmmm not Grizzly, if you see Esport you can see, progamers never use high resolution and graphic option...That's for FPS, so native resolution is not always better then all.
I never play in HD in fps games

Offline Bart!

« Reply #19 on: Monday, June 13, 2016, 12:00:52 PM »
mmmm not Grizzly, if you see Esport you can see, progamers never use high resolution and graphic option...That's for FPS, so native resolution is not always better then all.
I never play in HD in fps games
That's not because how it looks like, but it's because sometimes other settings are easier for differentiating pixels etc.

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Monday, June 13, 2016, 12:48:30 PM »
Like Bart said, it depends what you want. If you want your game to look like Doom, but be able to gain every advantage known to man, people have tried that as well.
If, however, you want your game to look good while you play higher settings are better.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #21 on: Monday, June 13, 2016, 13:01:20 PM »
4:3 Streched is used because you can see the E's larger, lowering General texture/effects quality other than Enemy models or key features is also a common pratice for ppl seeking to have the most "pro" expirience lol.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Monday, June 13, 2016, 14:06:04 PM »
Hello guys i'm ToS F4Lc0 and today i want report a player.
(I begin to say my english it's not good) :D
We are playing in HOSP PARADISE and Funkeazz-Monkey is admin of this one.
So inside the game he allowed Cheat Mode, he turn on the God Mode, and he begin to troll and kill everyone.
I know that everyone can do the same thing couse it's open for all players that want, but it's annoying and don't respect players like me that want play a normal legit game. Especially inside the game, that's was not obvious for everyone players, someone don't understund what happend.
And i think not every players know command about cheat in console, for this reason is unrespectable thing to do.
I ask him why he do that and he begin to flame me.
I guess this can be type of cheating same, despite  he can allow when he want cheat mode.
I make a short video about that, tell me if you agree whit me.
https://www.twitch.tv/catchtheh4wk/v/72055655
I hope someone begin to talk about this admin, couse for my opinion is really idiot.
I don't gonna play anymore on this server!

Now I know what to do with such crybabies like you!!!!!!!!!

You cry more then my unborn child, don't like having fun pretty simple " LEAVE " THE SERVER

When I make such changes its for fun & its only fot couple rounds or so, and I advertise it in admin message cheat server enabled, and even type how to enable commands!!!!!!!

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Monday, June 13, 2016, 14:09:02 PM »
It's not a good practice to do something like this, but the server still belongs to it's owners (presumably the admins) and they can do such things there if they choose so.

Like you said yourself, if they keep doing it, nobody will want to play on their server anymore and that's the solution.
Io

It's about having some fun changing things up

Such uptight [mod edit] players now a days , they can't handle FUN pretty simple LEAVE
« Last Edit: Monday, June 13, 2016, 17:58:14 PM by Koden »

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Monday, June 13, 2016, 14:45:03 PM »
It's about having some fun changing things up

Fucking such uptight ass wipe players now a days , they can't handle FUN pretty simple LEAVE
You're probably not getting what I'm saying.
Let's say you enable cheats. You do "mpcheat slomo 0.5". You then disable cheats. See how much fun this is. I'm not saying enabling cheats for a round or two is bad, I'm saying exploiting it is not nice.

With that said, I don't know whether or not any of that happened.

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, June 14, 2016, 19:16:07 PM »
Do not keep quiet about anything,for all players.a first for me to play,before you a couple ...I think we understand..
only fair ... bok of ALKOS

Offline raw

« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2016, 00:55:57 AM »
Thats a nice looking mouse :)
What are the most common editing you guys do when you bought a gaming mouse. I mean the normal editing i dont want to get "1 click = 6 shots" mode activated.
I bought this Logitech's g402. i have no clue if this is a new model or 10 year old model.
AA2  2005-2015
AA:PG 2015-

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager