Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: [Mr.Slon] and =IGC=Smoke  (Read 9016 times)

Offline preat0r33

• View Profile
  • AA: R4ley2
[Mr.Slon] and =IGC=Smoke
« on: Monday, August 25, 2014, 14:12:44 PM »
Hi Assist team,

I was TKed by these 2 players on hospital,  just because they didn't agree with my tactics as VIP -
I wanted to rush (and told my team not to throw smoke so as not to give the enemy a hint I would rush) but anyway, they decided to tk me ASAP at the start of 2 rounds, just because I wanted to not camp for ages and ages.

They did it so that the set of rounds would end quicker and they could replace me. That sort of thing really should be punishable.

You should be able to check the logs and see that I was tked at the start of 2 successive rounds.

It was on the ATAS server, which seems to be full who assholes like this who  can get away with intentional TKing in the chaos of a large crowd. It happened about an hour ago.

Would you be able to ban them?

Server link:
http://battletracker.com/aaoserver/178.200.26.179:1733/

Tracker links:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/129393/
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/812455/

thanks for reading

Offline Alex

Re: [Mr.Slon] and =IGC=Smoke
« Reply #1 on: Monday, August 25, 2014, 14:36:33 PM »
We do not place bans for intentional TKs unless it becomes extreme, as in tking the whole team for a lot of rounds. We prefer to let the server owners handle these types of situations as they're best suited for the job. We weren't there, we don't know what happened.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday, August 25, 2014, 15:50:30 PM »
Slon and smoke teamkilling?
Than you must be a really bad vip before these guys do something like that...
But you got  any screenshots of this event??

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #3 on: Monday, August 25, 2014, 15:50:45 PM »
come on R4ley2, this you don't mean for real, right? you must be joking I hope.
this is not kindergarden like you say: teacher, teacher, he did something bad to me.
just be a men and stay with it - you maybe could swap the vip to someone others, right?

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #4 on: Monday, August 25, 2014, 15:55:15 PM »
We can't see the logs of servers, Assist doesn't have access to that.

I would like to say we could help you but you really should get screenshots. If this happens multiple times with proof, we can definitely ban.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Alex

« Reply #5 on: Monday, August 25, 2014, 16:00:53 PM »
We can't see the logs of servers, Assist doesn't have access to that.

I would like to say we could help you but you really should get screenshots. If this happens multiple times with proof, we can definitely ban.
A tk in 2 rounds like he claims is hardly ban-able, even with screenshots. Let the server admins deal with that. Even with screenshots of the TKs, we have no idea what happened before that or what was said.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #6 on: Monday, August 25, 2014, 16:31:38 PM »
I said if it happens multiple times :)
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #7 on: Monday, August 25, 2014, 18:06:59 PM »
A tk in 2 rounds like he claims is hardly ban-able, even with screenshots. Let the server admins deal with that. Even with screenshots of the TKs, we have no idea what happened before that or what was said.

+1
do not start to judge things like that. he did maybe something you can not see before they start to tk him. and yes, let the server admin judge this.

Offline God

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, August 26, 2014, 11:32:29 AM »
lmao i cant stop laughing :)))) really ??? man what have u done before you left the server ??? you started tk the whole team and you got kicked ....omg ... and i tk you because u started talking bs to us ...even we started to votekick you because there was no admin on.....but anyway...

Offline preat0r33

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, August 26, 2014, 17:07:37 PM »
lmao i cant stop laughing :)))) really ??? man what have u done before you left the server ??? you started tk the whole team and you got kicked ....omg ... and i tk you because u started talking bs to us ...even we started to votekick you because there was no admin on.....but anyway...

I wasn't trying to tk the whole team silly boy - I shot at Mr Slon, (which yes, helps my cause in no way). I'd sure like to know what I said that provoked you though. Seems like you deliberately TKed me in successive rounds, to end the set of rounds, so you could replace me as you didn't want to follow my strategy.

come on R4ley2, this you don't mean for real, right? you must be joking I hope.
this is not kindergarden like you say: teacher, teacher, he did something bad to me.
just be a men and stay with it - you maybe could swap the vip to someone others, right?

Hmm, it would be interesting to see how other people would react in that situation, being subjected to opportunistic abuse like that. I have to say I found this a particularly unpleasant situation. Funny you should say about swapping vip - I did in fact say that I wanted vip for a few more rounds only - just go with my strategy.

Trust me, I have been TKed unprovoked quite a few times (not by misfire) and never been overly fussed about it. In fact on saturday in water treatment a guy just shot me dead at the start of the round, and I swear to god, I did not say a word or act in anyway to provoke it.

Anyway, it seems like the jury has spoken - thanks for giving my request serious consideration at least. I have no screenshots - I was hoping you could see the logs of those players in successive rounds and see they were TKing at the start. I guess if it had happened 7 times in a row it would be clearer (and I had screenshots).

ATAs'll give me the finger but hey, I'll ask  :)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, August 26, 2014, 17:25:41 PM »
I hope you don't lost you fun in the game.

Offline God

« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, August 26, 2014, 17:26:15 PM »
hahahaha i killed you 1 round and after that you started tk and you got kicked ....to bad that i didnt took a ss of that :)

Offline preat0r33

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, August 26, 2014, 17:34:14 PM »
The admins here are well aware that I started to TK, I just admitted it in my previous post, you don't need a screenshot.

Don't want to elaborate on what provoked you though?

May as well close this thread in that case.

« Last Edit: Tuesday, August 26, 2014, 17:48:01 PM by preat0r33 »

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, August 26, 2014, 18:48:52 PM »
lol 1st mistake playing on  ATAS server

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 02:37:17 AM »
You're right in the sense that Smoke did have -220 ROE at 17:12 GMT that day. But He had played a couple of hours that day since some time before 10 GMT and that's the only ROE he ever got. That's hardly offensive.

The same with Mr.Slon. He had -179 about 40 seconds later, but even though he does sometimes get ROE, 95% of his rounds are still ROE free and I would hardly call that offensive either.

All I can say is that both of them TKed someone in a rapid succession, but it does seem to only have happened once.

As opposed to you, who had -1512 in 5 minutes after the previous.

And people TKing at spawn before you can move is usually an accident. People press the fire button for some reason. It might be because they've got AA running in a window and they see the round starting and are switching to AA, it might be another reason, but it's rarely intentional.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 02:39:08 AM by teddy_grizzly_bear »
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager