Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: ..Ba^La..Marreco!  (Read 16729 times)

Offline Marcio

..Ba^La..Marreco!
« on: Sunday, October 05, 2014, 12:29:49 PM »
Good afternoon!

Eliz ... we Brazilians from the clan.!Ba ^ La.. We would love to play AA3 maps until the times we are trying to play more solid majorities refuses due to intense noise on the bridge and on the impact ... would like to change these sounds, or decrease ... Since I appreciate the help! and if possible create new maps as the maps of the game that are Insurgency maps and goals good ... put it in my machine to analyze this game and thought it was cool ... more still prefer the Americas Army ... more lack innovation in maps. as the withdrawal of the 203 from the hospital I particularly found good the idea the game was more than striking ... where the 203 in the first place were hurting many who were already red. more remembering that is a classic ... many people in Brazil found bad withdrawal ... and prefer the border sf.

Offline Ganja

Re: ..Ba^La..Marreco!
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, October 05, 2014, 12:38:42 PM »
if possible create new maps as the maps

I bet you haven't even tried all the maps of the game yet ;)

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, October 05, 2014, 12:48:04 PM »
The problem with Impact and Bridge(AA3) is that the sounds are of the class RandomSound, and the sound volume seem broken on that class. There is a chance that we could replace it with another similar class.

Offline Marcio

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, October 05, 2014, 14:53:59 PM »
Good afternoon!

Eliz ... everything that is worth trying to test puts his change and let's try!

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager