Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Unable to join a server.  (Read 3915 times)

Offline Mixk

Unable to join a server.
« on: Thursday, February 22, 2018, 14:57:03 PM »
 Howdy all. I have been unable to play for quite a while now due to pc power supply went fubar on me. I finally have machine up again and have been trying join and play, however every server I try to join I get a error message like the one below. Any idea as to why and what I should try to rectify this error?

Thanks,

Build AmericasArmy_Build_[2004-06-01_02.01.01]

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 3222 MHz with 1023MB RAM
Video: AMD Radeon HD 5700 Series (1404)

Failed to enter 93.158.236.66:1940?password=d3uCoTFOg3: Invalid URL: Entry.aao

History: UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 706D7564 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline LEEFFM

Re: Unable to join a server.
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, February 24, 2018, 04:07:43 AM »
have you tried doing the reset/repair aa via the assist client?

Offline Mixk

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, February 24, 2018, 23:57:25 PM »
No, I remembered this happening one other time and my user.ini file had been deleted so I checked and sure as shit it was gone again and this was all that was in my ini file.

[WindowPositions]
CrashBox= (X=689, Y=381, XL=542. YL=277)

[AGP_Interface.AAFilterPage]
sFilterMap=2.5Assist  ONLY

Now WTF is this?
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline LEEFFM

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, February 25, 2018, 00:06:10 AM »
honestly not sure lol that weird, just keep a backup of your user.ini file i suppose.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, February 25, 2018, 08:41:47 AM »
delete everything and try a fresh install. should work then

Offline LEEFFM

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, February 25, 2018, 14:05:15 PM »
lol well a fresh install will fix pretty much any issue, but not sure how to fix it without having to do a fresh install as most people don't like having to do fresh installs :P

Offline Mixk

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, February 25, 2018, 18:42:43 PM »
honestly not sure lol that weird, just keep a backup of your user.ini file i suppose.
I did keep one after first time. I was able to join after replacing that with my ini file. I have no clue how I am so lucky to have weird problems. LOL

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager