Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Trenings recorvery  (Read 3328 times)

Offline tytrydsdf

• View Profile
  • AA: mkm7
Trenings recorvery
« on: Sunday, December 22, 2013, 08:40:40 AM »
Hello, my name is mkm7. Im very old AA player, I have alredy finnished whole training system twice(basic, marksman, airbourn, SF, medic). First time i did that long time agoe before AA asist project. And 2nd time later (i belive it was just after aa asist was made). It wasnt nececery to play but i wanted to have whole Badges and qualifications completed. But when after few months that i didnt play i want to play agine it is impossible becouse i dont have qualifications.
Is that possible to update my stats and mark my training as completed? Im really bored with finnishing it agine.

Offline Ganja

Re: Trenings recorvery
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, December 22, 2013, 08:43:37 AM »
And 2nd time later (i belive it was just after aa asist was made). It wasnt nececery to play but i wanted to have whole Badges and qualifications completed. But when after few months that i didnt play i want to play agine it is impossible becouse i dont have qualifications.
Is that possible to update my stats and mark my training as completed? Im really bored with finnishing it agine.

If you really had it done after assist was made, you shouldn't have to do it again right?
As far as I know there's nothing such as a training claim for the moment. Maybe it will be implemented later on.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, December 22, 2013, 09:06:57 AM »
Training is required, if you created/activated your account after January 2012 you must do it, if you had it competed before January 2012 then the training should be there.

Offline tytrydsdf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, December 22, 2013, 09:25:51 AM »
i dont know when i downloaded aa assist but i have created my AA account around 2003-2004 year so im sure that i should have these trainings done.

"As far as I know there's nothing such as a training claim for the moment. Maybe it will be implemented later on."
So i have to do whole training agine? >.<
Or maybe basic trening is enought? Will i to be able to play in SF maps as SF class if i wont pass this boring sneak training?

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, December 22, 2013, 09:34:28 AM »
i dont know when i downloaded aa assist but i have created my AA account around 2003-2004 year so im sure that i should have these trainings done.

"As far as I know there's nothing such as a training claim for the moment. Maybe it will be implemented later on."
So i have to do whole training agine? >.<
Or maybe basic trening is enought? Will i to be able to play in SF maps as SF class if i wont pass this boring sneak training?

You mean you want to start new account and claim your training?

All training is as they were. SF training for SF maps and so on. You won't be able to play SF maps if you don't do SF training.

Offline tytrydsdf

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, December 22, 2013, 11:37:46 AM »
I just wanted to play a bit this game on maps bridge crossing and hospital sf. But if i have to complete whole trening agine I really dont have time for that ;/ Maybe i will try in future when it will be able to claim those trenings.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, December 22, 2013, 12:44:04 PM »
Old AA accounts don't exist and haven't existed for quite a while now, none of that matters. The only way you would have your training is if you had a BattleTracker account before January 2012 and signed in with Assist.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #7 on: Monday, December 23, 2013, 06:37:17 AM »
Your current account:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/822918/mkm7/

Your old account:
http://www.anticheatinc.net/forums/bansearch.php?search=44D8B1AFDD0A11D18B23238BC37D9F1A&game=aa2

Since you were banned for PB Hack in the past, i thing just having to redo trainings to be able to play ain't that bad at all. Anyway, welcome back to the game ;)
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline zoxee

« Reply #8 on: Monday, December 23, 2013, 14:11:46 PM »
Your current account:
Since you were banned for PB Hack in the past

lol
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager