Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: recieve my old account  (Read 24477 times)

Offline Energie19850324

recieve my old account
« on: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 20:49:21 PM »
Hi guys. I just saw that AAO 2.X is available again. I not played this game for approx 10years maybe. I dont have my old email address, can I recieve my old account somehow? Email address was [email protected] (monornet was the net supplier 15years ago, after we swapped to another company I lost that email address). Ingame name was Energie[HUN] or Energie85[HUN] I was in the Knights clan or after that maybe in another clan but dont remember, just a few fella names back in 2003-4-5-6 until 3.0 arrived and I deleted the game. Oh yes, finally I was in the DA clan I think and around 80-85 Honor level. I checked the stats on aaotracker but that doenst work anymore.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 20:51:40 PM by Energie19850324 »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: recieve my old account
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, April 15, 2021, 05:39:58 AM »
I'm afraid unless you've logged in to 25Assist since some time in 2014, your account details are gone forever.

With that said, when I checked for an account by the name of "Energie85[HUN]", I found one.
The login name and the in game name are identical.
The email on file is something like "kovacs.<redacted>@gmail.com". If you don't know what the full email might have been, send me a private message and I'll send you the full address.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Energie19850324

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, April 15, 2021, 14:02:21 PM »
I'm afraid unless you've logged in to 25Assist since some time in 2014, your account details are gone forever.

With that said, when I checked for an account by the name of "Energie85[HUN]", I found one.
The login name and the in game name are identical.
The email on file is something like "kovacs.<redacted>@gmail.com". If you don't know what the full email might have been, send me a private message and I'll send you the full address.

yes that was my second email address after the monornet. I'm still using it, but I tried to install the game a few months earlier and I'm affraid that I made a new account with that kovacs.###[email protected]. Basicly, I have the installer, but I can not install it because it asks for a login name and password. I dont know the password for [email protected] and the password reset is not working (the redirected page not working). Then yesterday I registered with this [email protected] email address here and on the game registry, there was a window that 10-20mins later my account will be done, but that was 1day ago and still nothing...

Offline Energie19850324

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, April 15, 2021, 21:01:50 PM »
now I was able to login and downloaded the game through the client. Now I have punkbaster kickouts before I can play...then a PB test runs and thats all, can't play. Any idea?

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #4 on: Friday, April 16, 2021, 03:10:34 AM »
There are a number of threads regarding PB issues, mostly unresolved, unfortunately.

However, you can take a look. Perhaps some of the suggestions work for you.
I.e
https://aao25.com/forum/support/punkbuster-issues/
https://aao25.com/forum/aa-support/pb-restrictions-error/
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Energie19850324

« Reply #5 on: Friday, April 16, 2021, 14:42:45 PM »
yes I have the PB resttriction problem, I'm getting kicked out after approx 1min. Strange that I downloaded 2.85 and it works for me, but I cant find anybody on the servers.... I'm using an ASUS TUF gaming with SSD, that might be the problem for me as I read the comments, I will try it out on my PC that I'm not using for years now, as I remember I have SSD and HDD in it as well.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager