Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Some weapons not able to fc how can i get them??  (Read 1742 times)

Offline [DKU]supersaladbros

Some weapons not able to fc how can i get them??
« on: Wednesday, December 03, 2014, 11:36:50 AM »
Hi I am trying to figure out how to make shotgun available on my clan's server but i have no idea were to start.. Could someone give me some "helpful" tips??

Thanks!!!!

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: Some weapons not able to fc how can i get them??
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, December 03, 2014, 12:49:19 PM »
Shotgun doesn't exist in 2.5, it requires a mod to force it. I think the only way to do it is to use the built in weapon forcer in Assist and choose shotgun. But this will make your server untracked until you change the setting and restart.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, December 04, 2014, 04:37:44 AM »
go to your server.ini in system folder and set "b" for shotgun use. enable force class. thats all you need to do.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday, December 05, 2014, 01:52:49 AM »
There a way to fc everyone except vip. When playing hosp map???? I know atas used a script to forceclass everyone except vip.  Now if u type afc m9 round ends when 1st player dies..... would be nice to have some fun with rpgs m9 gp @ ect

Online teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #4 on: Friday, December 05, 2014, 02:42:03 AM »
There a way to fc everyone except vip. When playing hosp map???? I know atas used a script to forceclass everyone except vip.  Now if u type afc m9 round ends when 1st player dies..... would be nice to have some fun with rpgs m9 gp @ ect
Well a way to forceclass everyone but the VIP would be to do it manually. However, it's probably not what you're looking for :)
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager