Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Not able to log into game  (Read 3503 times)

Offline Floater

Not able to log into game
« on: Friday, March 23, 2018, 19:55:19 PM »
old AA player getting back into the game my old info is -[OrDg]-Floater i cant do a recovery due to battle tracker shutting down and cant log my new account into the game due to it not being registered to battle tracker is there anything i can do to get ingame? im stumped

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: Not able to log into game
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, March 24, 2018, 08:24:23 AM »

Offline Floater

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, March 24, 2018, 11:41:53 AM »
thanks big help and is there anyway for me to obtain my old acc? the email i used then is long sense abandoned but im sure i can gather some old friends to testify that it is my old acc i just wanna play again been many years and i still tell everyone i talk to that this is the best shooter cant believe its still going

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, March 24, 2018, 20:16:33 PM »
Your best bet would be just to try and guess your password.

We don't own battlettracker and therefore we don't have the passwords used there nor do we have the possibility to change/reset them.

We hope to get our own system of registration/account management up as soon as possible (some basic stuff is ready now - but a lot of work still needs to be done), an ETA is hard to give at this moment in time, unfortunately.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager