Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: I guys! Help with lo-in  (Read 5526 times)

Offline Neme^

• Don't mess with Neme^
    • View Profile
  • AA: Neme^
I guys! Help with lo-in
« on: Monday, May 08, 2023, 13:26:05 PM »
Hi guys! It's been a while since I played last time.. I need help because I can't login in the assist.. The system is telling me that the password is wrong. I changed it and It still telling me that is wrong with my username: Neme.

Can anyone help me? Thanks so much! :) :)
Ciao a tutti!

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: I guys! Help with lo-in
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, May 09, 2023, 04:26:18 AM »
Hi guys! It's been a while since I played last time.. I need help because I can't login in the assist.. The system is telling me that the password is wrong. I changed it and It still telling me that is wrong with my username: Neme.

Can anyone help me? Thanks so much! :) :)
Let's make sure we're talking about the same thing.
Remember, a 25Assist account is separate from an aao25.com forum account.

So when you say you changed your password, was that for the forum account or the 25Assist account?
The database says your details were last changed in October, so it doesn't look like you changed your 25Assist account password.

There used to be a known issue with passwords (though we think we fixed that); and I checked that your account wasn't affected by it.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager