Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Can't update basic training results  (Read 6519 times)

Offline Sgt. Cold

Re: Can't update basic training results
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, April 15, 2014, 19:54:27 PM »
OK concerning the saving of basic training results to jacket. I am now able to to save them after the complete re-install (which was a real hassle and slow) The re-install seemd to have ben successful and am now able to save training results by taking the extra step of
1 Click Save Results and wait till nothing hapens and it times out
1 Click Save Results again wait a few seconds and push Escape on keybord and click Exit AA

At first it seemed that it didnt work when looking at Assist. I was about the exit and restart  Assist to see if I was offered the option to save results to Assist but then the option box popped up by itself so I clicked save and my results were seen immediately. Before I reinstalled after trying to save the results, no tabs worked on Assist until I exited it and restarted it and then I could click on the Training tab and see if the resluts were saved and I was never offer the box to click OK to save to Asist.

So, it sems the problem has been resolved with a complete re-install.

However the problem of me having to redo all training though I am 90 honor has not been resolved.

Offline Sgt. Cold

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 05:52:22 AM »
I did it! Please guys dont ever make me do SF Escape and evade again. I'm back and fully operational. Thanks!

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 06:43:45 AM »
have fun and enjoy!

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager