Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Can't log in to AA Assist launcher  (Read 8209 times)

Offline SiNsOFThEDeViL

Can't log in to AA Assist launcher
« on: Monday, March 21, 2022, 09:53:43 AM »
Hello everyone,

I recently came back to AA2 after quite some time, and I noticed that I am unable to log into my account. I reset my password and tried many usernames which I used in the past (current one too), and I just can't seem to sign in. The message always says that the password is incorrect.

So if any admins out there could help me that would be a God send.

Also, off topic, in the meantime I created another account so I can play until this issue gets resolved. The account's name is KrotchyMan and I signed up with that today.

That would be all, thank you all in advance and I hope I see you on the battlefield very soon  :)  :style:

P.S. I fixed the issue with the password but now it says that my account (SiNsOFThEDeViL) needs to be approved by the admins, so can you guys do that real quick?

-Best Regards
« Last Edit: Monday, March 21, 2022, 10:35:38 AM by SiNsOFThEDeViL »
Hags was here :style:

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Can't log in to AA Assist launcher
« Reply #1 on: Monday, March 21, 2022, 13:00:06 PM »
You should now be good to go

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager