Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY

Author Topic: Bring Back The Batletracker  (Read 914 times)

Offline lukinhas

• I Love You Americas Army 2.5 Assist
    • View Profile
  • AA: -.[H].attack!
Bring Back The Batletracker
« on: Monday, July 15, 2019, 22:55:24 PM »
We still live the AA25assist, we need the lap of the batletracker, I do not understand why they took the batletracker again, I think it is not good to leave behind a game that was a world reference, because of a more up-to-date.
There are many who play, can not build a good computer that supports the AA4.

So admin, help us, and put back the batletracker. and let us relive the aa25assist.

We were able to bring a lot of old players back into the game, so you guys do that.

I ask you to review, and bring back our batletracker.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Bring Back The Batletracker
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, July 16, 2019, 05:24:20 AM »
We still live the AA25assist, we need the lap of the batletracker, I do not understand why they took the batletracker again, I think it is not good to leave behind a game that was a world reference, because of a more up-to-date.
There are many who play, can not build a good computer that supports the AA4.

So admin, help us, and put back the batletracker. and let us relive the aa25assist.

We were able to bring a lot of old players back into the game, so you guys do that.

I ask you to review, and bring back our batletracker.

It is out of our control.

We have no control over battletracker.com. They announced they would be closing more than a year and a half ago. It's a miracle they've stayed up this long.

With that said, 25Assist is able to function perfectly adequately without battletracker. That's essentially been the case for more than a year now.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Download Server Manager