Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: ACCOUNT ACTIVATION  (Read 4270 times)

Offline Beebles

ACCOUNT ACTIVATION
« on: Monday, March 26, 2018, 22:49:09 PM »
Hi,
Can I get the activation code/email? My email is [email protected]

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: ACCOUNT ACTIVATION
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, March 27, 2018, 06:24:06 AM »
What account and where are you trying to activate?
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Beebles

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, March 27, 2018, 13:16:04 PM »
I downloaded the game and registered an account but when I try to log in it says, username doesn't exist.

Offline cinek88

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, March 27, 2018, 14:31:52 PM »
Probably it's about ASSIST 2.5, unfortunately no programs because they have disabled the battletracker and it is not possible to log in anymore , and you can download versions 2.8.5 read on the forum, but too much on the servers is not happening, I am wondering why a handful of people still have the opportunity to play on 2.5 how to see further play in this version? Does anyone say in this topic for Lightening.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 03:14:26 AM »
I downloaded the game and registered an account but when I try to log in it says, username doesn't exist.
WHERE did you register your account?
The "Register" link on 25Assist points you to:
http://battletracker.com/forum/index.php?page=register&action=register/
As you can clearly see, that link doesn't work and therefore doesn't let you register.
Therefore you didn't register a battletracker account (which we would have no control over, by the way).

That's why I'm asking WHERE you registered your account.

Probably it's about ASSIST 2.5, unfortunately no programs because they have disabled the battletracker and it is not possible to log in anymore , and you can download versions 2.8.5 read on the forum, but too much on the servers is not happening, I am wondering why a handful of people still have the opportunity to play on 2.5 how to see further play in this version? Does anyone say in this topic for Lightening.
WE did not disabled battletracker. We have not control over battletracker. We've just been using it for logins. The owner of the site disabled most of its functionality.

With that said, it is entirely possible for anyone who already has an account at battletracker to log in to Assist with that account and play the game. Right now, registering a new account is not possible, unfortunately.
Some of the admins are hard at work to make a new registration and account management system, but it is hard to tell when this will be ready at this point in time.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline cinek88

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 09:54:00 AM »
Thank you for clarifying the matter.  :up: :up: :up: :up:
I know that you work hard and I count on you and I keep my fingers crossed, I'm not gonna play it any more and it'll go crazy when it dies :(

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager