Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: 2 issues  (Read 2578 times)

Offline PUMA

2 issues
« on: Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 09:25:03 AM »
Both of these are probably easy to fix...

1. Brightness/Gamma/Contrast - I am in full screen, and enabled the certain gamma  in Assist but I am on Windows 10, but should work same as 8... but I can't fix the Brightness or anything in-game.

2. If I want to adjust my name (drop old clan tags, and go back to my name I had for years... Do I do that at Battletracker?

Please advise. So glad to just find out that this game is still being played!!!

:style: :up:

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: 2 issues
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 09:52:39 AM »
I thought I already answered the 2nd part. Yes, you just do it on battletracker.

Are you sure you're running the game in full screen mode? Usually it doesn't let you change gamma-brightness and so on when you're in windowed mode and you might not even notice that. Try Alt+Enter to enter/escape full screen mode and see if you can change the settings afterwards.

Another thing you can try is to open Assist as an administrator and see if anything changes.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 09:56:25 AM by teddy_grizzly_bear »
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline PUMA

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 15:22:07 PM »
sorry bro... just posted up without even thinking about you already answering the name thing

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 15:40:20 PM »
sorry bro... just posted up without even thinking about you already answering the name thing
Don't worry about it :)

Did you manage to change the settings, though?
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, December 01, 2015, 16:53:43 PM »
Try F7 - F8

Offline PUMA

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, December 02, 2015, 09:33:33 AM »
work deadlines and closing out Q4 heading into Q1 of 2016... I haven't had time to even get in the game... but I will check these suggestions asap, and advise for future knowledge... thanks!

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager