Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: [SWISS]Seven7  (Read 4680 times)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

[SWISS]Seven7
« on: Saturday, February 27, 2016, 17:48:21 PM »
hi
my friend, orange did change the internet provider. as the noob he is ;) he forgot his account password and therefor the "forget password" select is not working anymore. i did tell him, without any connection to bt, there is no way to get back his password.

so because we need all good players here, i start do ask if someone of the old admins do know a way to get back his password. i know homey, but another way ?

Offline Ganja

Re: [SWISS]Seven7
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, February 27, 2016, 17:54:56 PM »
hi
my friend, orange did change the internet provider. as the noob he is ;) he forgot his account password and therefor the "forget password" select is not working anymore. i did tell him, without any connection to bt, there is no way to get back his password.

so because we need all good players here, i start do ask if someone of the old admins do know a way to get back his password. i know homey, but another way ?

He doesn't remember email?

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, February 27, 2016, 22:31:13 PM »
his email-provider did finish working after a year or so. the email he did register at bt isn't anymore available. so no way on this side. not possible to get an email anymore. he would like to play, but only with this account (he has 6 others). otherwise ...he will going on with battle of warship and other games. any ideas for helping him?

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, February 28, 2016, 02:06:08 AM »
If we had a way,  we would have let other people use it before.
We don't control battletracker.com so we can't change their passwords.

The only way I can think of would be if he has an old installation still up somewhere where he has asked to remember the password. Then settings.dat would be the one to look for.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Pipez0r

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, February 28, 2016, 03:40:59 AM »
Tell Orange that he needs to come back no matter what, even with another account until he can remember his password! Players like him are needed here. He is my former clanmate, very nice guy ^^

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, February 28, 2016, 07:02:08 AM »
Now that I'm at home, I checked what email he has registered to his account and it's a "@siol.net" account. I can still see that site active (http://www.siol.net/ )  so perhaps he had used a different email than he thought and can thus still access it?

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, February 28, 2016, 13:01:50 PM »
thanks teddy, you know him to i guess :) - lazy and crazy. he will not come back without that account he told me. and he did install the game again yesterday, he did play with another account but.... what about Frankhof, can he do something when i will email him?
so far, thanks a lot. i will tell Orange the email and about what you did say.

Offline Placid-

• View Profile
  • AA: empty
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, February 28, 2016, 15:02:51 PM »
thanks teddy, you know him to i guess :) - lazy and crazy. he will not come back without that account he told me. and he did install the game again yesterday, he did play with another account but.... what about Frankhof, can he do something when i will email him?

Honestly, if he carring that much about an account.... `Oh well, not playing the game cuz of this bs reason is only his own loss.

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, February 28, 2016, 15:08:00 PM »
The only thing frankof can do is check the email attached to accounts. He can't reset passwords or stuff like that.

It is still possible that his email is not in use. The account was made so many years ago - there might just be a new company behind the website now.

Offline Placid-

• View Profile
  • AA: empty
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, February 28, 2016, 15:23:35 PM »
The only thing frankof can do is check the email attached to accounts. He can't reset passwords or stuff like that.

It is still possible that his email is not in use. The account was made so many years ago - there might just be a new company behind the website now.

Yea, only homey can do it, but he never responds, not on tracker not on fb. The website is registered by the same company he works at btw

Offline Ganja

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, February 28, 2016, 16:39:00 PM »
Honestly, if he carring that much about an account.... `Oh well, not playing the game cuz of this bs reason is only his own loss.

We'll see if you still say the same when you reach 120 000 kills :D

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #11 on: Monday, February 29, 2016, 16:45:16 PM »
thank you all !
he will try

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager