Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Unable to Install AA  (Read 17102 times)

Offline Superman9877

Unable to Install AA
« on: Saturday, March 06, 2021, 15:36:51 PM »
Hey all, trying to get back into the game after a few years of being gone, but I am unable to install the actual AA game. I've installed Assist 2.5 and sign into my account, and then am prompted to download America's Army. I hit the download button and go through the entire 4gb installation process. Then at the end of Step 11 of 11, the Assist Installer disappears and I get a notification saying the game is not installed, and I am prompted by the original screen to either find the AA files or download the game. It's a never-ending loop that ultimately doesn't install the game for me. I was wondering if there is another way to install the game files outside of Assist, such as directly though source forge or some other source?

Offline caesarxix

Re: Unable to Install AA
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, March 06, 2021, 16:01:53 PM »
Hello sir, i know that feel :)
Check the topic "Download and instal issues" in Assist support.
I had the same problem and fixed it
( i would link it, but i dunno how..lol )

Offline caesarxix

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, March 06, 2021, 16:03:03 PM »
Hey all, trying to get back into the game after a few years of being gone, but I am unable to install the actual AA game. I've installed Assist 2.5 and sign into my account, and then am prompted to download America's Army. I hit the download button and go through the entire 4gb installation process. Then at the end of Step 11 of 11, the Assist Installer disappears and I get a notification saying the game is not installed, and I am prompted by the original screen to either find the AA files or download the game. It's a never-ending loop that ultimately doesn't install the game for me. I was wondering if there is another way to install the game files outside of Assist, such as directly though source forge or some other source?

https://aao25.com/forum/assist-support/download-and-install-issues/

Offline Superman9877

« Reply #3 on: Monday, March 08, 2021, 13:45:30 PM »
Thanks for the reply, I ran the script and installing the game worked! Now running into the same PB issues other people seem top be having as well though, hopefully will be able to figure it out soon and join the game.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager