Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Your worst hungover!!!!  (Read 3578 times)

Offline [Nifty]-mister

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
Your worst hungover!!!!
« on: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 15:04:02 PM »
Need to say more? post here your pre-during-post worst hungover!

after one of you guys post one i'll post mine and

i will not be beaten!
BlueBlaster: Dann called him a vertically-​challenged nigger.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: Your worst hungover!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 15:05:04 PM »
Never had one. I don't see the point.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Dialects

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 15:19:31 PM »
I don't understand --

You create a thread.
You expect people to participate.
You give nothing in return.
You do not share your own experience.

That's a fucked-up working-philosophy right there.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 15:32:43 PM »
I have never been hungover but I always get to that point where it's like "well I'm GOING to be hungover tomorrow so I might as well keep drinking" but even after that I don't get hungover :|
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Offline [Nifty]-mister

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 15:48:28 PM »
Come on Danny i was only expecting the first reply to post my worst hungover.

and this is it.

On one particulary Friday i was sitting home doing nothing, 5 was about 5 pm and some girl showed up telling that she wanted to drink and stuff!, i went alone with the thing and we drank 1 bottle of run bettwen the 2 of us, when we were about to buy the 2nd one to start drinking a old school clasmate showed up and when he saw us drinking ask us if he could join us... We agreeded bougth the 2nd bottle and head back home, after drinking the 2nd bottle, we decided it was time to hit the street, bougth a 3rd one, and head out, there's this particular places where u can drink here in my city rigth on the street police guarded near loquor stores,  we got there park the car start drinking....

we were only 3 of us and all the sudden alot of friends of me showed up and we were like 5 cars and 15-20 peps, as from this moment  everything is very blurry to me, so we keep buying rum till we bougth 5 bottler i have started drinking at about 5pm at it was about 11 when we decied do leave the place and go to a disco...

My Gf at that time was an 18 y/o hot stufff!!! oohhh yeahh!!! bring back good memories! a frien of mine pick her off at her home and brougth her to the gathering (too bad i was thinking about sleeping with my friend, who is the girl that showed at home)...

when we got to the disco, only 3 couples when to it some guy i didnt know and his gf or something, my friend that showed at home and one guy and me and my gf.... we bougth 3 bottler of smirnoff we dance and shit.

Now the fun stuff begins...

after we did the tour dropping people off i was one of the last to be dropped at home, so i get off the car, and look in my pockets for the hose keys wich all the sudden where missing.... i ecided as i am superman or maybe spiderman i cold clim tru the parcking wall (something that i have never should have done!) as soon as i got on top of the wall i came down (ofcourse i fell).... my friends came rusing and open the garage gate wich was unlocked and i could have pulled it and got in safely

ofcourse i broke my rigth feet, and i got a deep cut in my rigth wrist, after i broke my feet i cant remeber anything i just remeber woking up at home with a cast and some stiches in my wrist...

there you got your story Danny Boy!

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 16:04:17 PM »
lol Spiderman!! and the gate was unlocked. You should not be allowed to drink and operate your body haha.

Offline [Nifty]-mister

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, July 14, 2010, 16:22:03 PM »
lol Spiderman!! and the gate was unlocked. You should not be allowed to drink and operate your body haha.

whanna know the funny part when i hit the fricking ground my friends ask me tru the gate "are you ok..." and my only response was in a very sad and hurt voyce "nooooo..." :(

Offline [Nifty]-mister

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 07:07:22 AM »
worst hang over experience was waking up next to misters mumma

feel you on that brotha! ;D

Gnar

« Reply #8 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 05:02:43 AM »
Ok mister.

You have probably by far the worst grammar on this website. Dude. Go back and read what you wrote. Are you from a different country? Cause if so I will understand. But if your primary language is English and you write like that then holy fucking christ you should be dragged through the streets by your nuts as people throw books at you. It's fucking pathetic how people nowadays type. All these shortened words and fucking misspelling. For fucks sake Firefox has spell check (Firefox <3). I understand BTW and ATM, and shit like that, but how hard is it to fucking right click on a fucking word and choose the correct spelling. I mean hell, if you cant spell the word, and you don't have spell check then Google the mother fucker.

Not directed at anyone specifically, but I know some people feel the same way about this subject as me.

Oh mister, I wasn't using you as a reference to what I just wrote above. But I did slightly get pissed off at your grammar while reading what you wrote.

Offline Dialects

« Reply #9 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 05:59:58 AM »
I mean hell, if you cant spell the word, and you don't have spell check then Google the mother fucker.

After some correction:

Quote from: Corrected Version
I mean; Hell, if you can't spell the word, and you don't have spell-check, then Google the mother fucker.

If you are going to be a Grammar Nazi --which I have nothing against--, then the least you can do is avoid grammatical and punctual mistakes. You will be making a fool out of yourself, otherwise.

That aside, I wholeheartedly agree with what you have expressed in regards to Mister's grammar.
« Last Edit: Friday, July 16, 2010, 06:02:29 AM by Dann »
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 16:25:45 PM »
I can read what mister writes lol. I guess not everyone can.

Offline Alex

« Reply #11 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 16:35:25 PM »
Seeing as Mister's main language isn't English as far as I know I say we cut him some slack. I can understand him very well. Not everyoneone from non-English speaking countries can speak English as good as Dann.  ;)
« Last Edit: Friday, July 16, 2010, 16:37:02 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
« Reply #12 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 16:51:59 PM »
I can understand him perfectly in in a story like that I'd rather have it be written like it was than all perfect English and dapper and shit.
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 17:52:23 PM »
Yea I think his story was funnier with that grammer.

Offline [Nifty]-mister

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 00:18:32 AM »
Yea I think his story was funnier with that grammer.

Internetz!

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager