Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Guily's Windows Theme  (Read 5756 times)

Offline guily6669

• Sound Engineer
  • What the heck?
    • View Profile
  • AA: guily6669
Re: Guily's Windows Theme
« Reply #15 on: Friday, April 06, 2012, 15:50:24 PM »
I say you have a lot of duplicate applications to do the same thing. There's elegance in simplicity.

It's funny that you say you don't use MSN because it's running in the first few screenshots. Clone CD and Nero are also un-necessary especially since you have IMG Burn. CCleaner is a small, simple and free program to clean junk files, registry and startup items (which you can use msconfig for but CCleaner is easier IMO).

If you have a better computer than me, you should use Windows 7. XP is really only for older computers that can't run 7. Tasks are easier to accomplish in 7 if you know what you're doing.
IMG and Clonecd are only used for burning xbox360 games ;D. Nero I only have it in the windxp, NERO6 is the best all in one burning software, you have tons of apps in it to make custom dvd's, edit sounds, movies, create music cd's.......... But I don't have nero on my wind7, because it doesn't open nero6 and the nero 10 which I have is a CRAP (Nero killed it 4 ever too).
Haha, that pics are from my old 2005 laptop... I had them in my imageshack profile, I don't even have msn installed on the wind7, only use xfire and I don't give it to anyone (only have ppl I know from here that don't blahblahblah)...

I have the msn in the laptop, but it's OFF. I only connect to msn like from time to time, just because of the noobs from the lan party of AA (I explained them how to use aa25assist over msn, because it's the only crap they use, that and FACE which I also don't have)... OR... when I meet a new girl LULz, they always only use the crap MSN.

About CCcleaner haha that's no match against ashampoo winoptimizer, which at first start it already make a few unecessary services to shutdown 4 ever automatically, also everytime my windows starts, before I get to windows login, Ashampoo defrags the registry... And It cleans files, registry, have tweaks for windows and speedups of the internet, some windows customizations...

And then Registry mechanic is a specialized app just for the registry. CCcleaner is the crap they use in shcool...

ps: Everytime I get to a very slow pc, I can restore a lot of performance by just using Ashampoo and registry. Also ashampoo has a special defragmentation, that makes the windows to work like linux, it doesn't let the hdd to get fragmented... And yeah I have lot's of apps to do the same thing in the laptop, but they all have just a few MB and most are portable...
Keep Cool
« Last Edit: Friday, April 06, 2012, 15:55:02 PM by guily6669 »

Offline guily6669

• Sound Engineer
  • What the heck?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Friday, April 06, 2012, 15:57:25 PM »
Since this is a troll thread :D

BTW this is my case:

(the project for the other side of the case)

(5.25)

(3.5)

(SUPER SUPER BRIGHT 2W blue led. It was for the car "Opel Corsa B", but it was in white, and it came in blue by mistake, but the store gave me my money back and I also got the blue leds 4 free :P ).

ps: I have more parts in orange already, but I stopped the project almost 2 years already, and still haven't finished it. I'm using a temporary crap case that even the GTX570 directcu II almost doesn't fit inside (Can't have hdd's in front of it  ;D).
Keep Cool
« Last Edit: Friday, April 06, 2012, 16:04:25 PM by guily6669 »

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Friday, April 06, 2012, 16:03:21 PM »
Mind you if i ask, 1 fan on the back only for expelling air out? No intake on the front?

Offline guily6669

• Sound Engineer
  • What the heck?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Friday, April 06, 2012, 16:15:06 PM »
Mind you if i ask, 1 fan on the back only for expelling air out? No intake on the front?
The case I'm using is always open... it has only one fan, at the back, none in front, but I lost 2 days just to buy the best fans of the market, I have like 6 very high flow fans brand new in the box to use with the case that is under construction...

Oh, I also have a good Auzentech pci express 7.1 sound card, which doesn't even fit on the curret temporary case...

It will have If i'm not mistaking 2 big fans in front pushing air to inside, then 1 medium up pushing air out, and 2 big + 1 medium at the back pushing air out, and I have a massive CPU cooler to use (I'm using original stock intel cooler on this temporary case)

And the best for last:

ps: Now you know way too much about me :) and I know shit about you ;)
Keep Cool
« Last Edit: Friday, April 06, 2012, 16:22:17 PM by guily6669 »

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #19 on: Friday, April 06, 2012, 16:20:37 PM »
I have that same case for my server, even with the Creative sticker. Heavy as fuck but roomy so it doesn't need much airflow.

Personally, I only go for practical case mods. Opening up airflow, cutting holes for cable routing, stuff like that. I've never been much into painting, I mean... the case isn't going to rust :)

*EDIT*
Now it just seems like you're bragging.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline guily6669

• Sound Engineer
  • What the heck?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Friday, April 06, 2012, 16:30:17 PM »
I have that same case for my server, even with the Creative sticker. Heavy as fuck but roomy so it doesn't need much airflow.

Personally, I only go for practical case mods. Opening up airflow, cutting holes for cable routing, stuff like that. I've never been much into painting, I mean... the case isn't going to rust :)

*EDIT*
Now it just seems like you're bragging.
Hell yeah! The case is so damn heavy LOL. 20KG with nothing inside :D... But mine is all striped into pieces, and it«s like a puzzle now. But I just kinda lost the "apathy" or something to finish my case, and I have already all the materials bought, and they are closed in a big box :'(.

ps: lol sry if I posted too many pics. But know you guys now more about me :D
Keep Cool

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #21 on: Friday, April 06, 2012, 16:36:44 PM »
It's amazing how heavy it is. When I do data work for a customer I lift my server up onto a table and it's like a workout! I bet the manufacturer lost money on shipping that beast.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #22 on: Friday, April 06, 2012, 16:45:57 PM »
omg Guily666 listens to $$Merdallica$$, hes so evil :P.
guily, do you play posta 2? I got it days weeks ago, rly cool game.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Jared

« Reply #23 on: Friday, April 06, 2012, 16:53:06 PM »
this is the only theme you need http://d.pr/vJhe

Offline guily6669

• Sound Engineer
  • What the heck?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Friday, April 06, 2012, 16:57:35 PM »
omg Guily666 listens to $$Merdallica$$, hes so evil :P.
guily, do you play posta 2? I got it days weeks ago, rly cool game.
Nahh, don't play any game in the wind7 desktop, I haven't really played for real any game in it yet, have been playing only on the xbox360 ;).

But postal 2 is really a crap, I hate source engine, like CS. Postal 1 was a lot better.

About metalica... It's cool, like the music "nothing else matters". Hell yeah. But I enjoy a lot Slipknot, Soulfly, Rammstein, KORN, somes of Marilyn manson, Cradle of fifth, Nirvana, prodidgy, offspring, blink182, P.O.D, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Moonspell, Good Charlote, System of a down, Guano Apes... a few old songs, like some from jonhn lennon... electro, hardcore\hardstyle, dubstep, Psychedelic, Trance...   8)

ps: For bands Satanic type is my fav. but rock are also cool.
It's amazing how heavy it is.
I do know how heavy it is... When I bought it, I walked a few miles trough the city with it in my hands LOL (Had to make lot's of sops to rest  ;D).
Keep Cool
« Last Edit: Friday, April 06, 2012, 17:00:51 PM by guily6669 »

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #25 on: Friday, April 06, 2012, 19:17:51 PM »

But postal 2 is really a crap, I hate source engine, like CS. Postal 1 was a lot better.

Postal 2 in an Unreal Engine 2 game, as America's Army... I think you rly dont know what ur talking about.

Moonspell :P
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline guily6669

• Sound Engineer
  • What the heck?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Friday, April 06, 2012, 23:26:20 PM »
Hehe Screwy u still got Red Alert II.

I finished it already like 5 times, it's the best strategy game ever made. For me C & C died after Generals zero hour or something, I hate all the newest ones. But the upcoming Red alert 4 looks like it's gonna be bad ASS! RA3 is garbage.
Postal 2 in an Unreal Engine 2 game, as America's Army... I think you rly dont know what ur talking about.

Moonspell :P
Forget it lol. I was talking about the new Postal 3 made a mistake in the name. The new one is a crap.

Postal 2 was my favorite pissing on the cops hehe :o
Keep Cool

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager