Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Plane Crash in Ukraine  (Read 7563 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
Re: Plane Crash in Ukraine
« Reply #30 on: Friday, July 25, 2014, 04:00:15 AM »
Its for me clear seperatisten diddent cooperate for 100 %  to led the people from countrys that wanne look for solutions who did it. Seperatisten had control over that part land. Alot privit stuf was already gone wallets ,how you say time (whatses),etz.etz.

Offline svyatonmac

Re: Plane Crash in Ukraine
« Reply #31 on: Friday, July 25, 2014, 15:33:32 PM »
Its for me clear seperatisten diddent cooperate for 100 %  to led the people from countrys that wanne look for solutions who did it. Seperatisten had control over that part land. Alot privit stuf was already gone wallets ,how you say time (whatses),etz.etz.

I have heard that the OSCE made complaints regarding limited access, damaged and stolen evidence, lack of authority and even drunk rebels. But these accusations so far can only been confirmed by the words from OSCE and news reporters, with no photo or video evidence, that I came across, have been shown to confirm these claims. While they might be truthful, I don't understand how they're a big issue. As many of the bodies have already been transported to their homeland and the black boxes have been sent for an independent examination. As regards the looting that you mentioned, I did see reports mentioning it. The fact is that the rebels aren't your regular army and consist of ordinary people, some on whom may not be moral (which is a sad reality).
You also have to keep in mind that the rebels are fighting a war against  Ukraine's army, so they have can only dedicate a small amount to the site. Ukraine's government was asked numerous times to call a ceasefire, in order to conduct the investigation safely, yet they still decided to continue their ATO (anti terrorist operation) as they call it.
Not to point any fingers, but for some reason Kiev (in Ukraine) appears to be intentionally hiding their air traffic control recordings which could actually provide vital clues. ()
« Last Edit: Saturday, July 26, 2014, 08:23:04 AM by svyatonmac »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager