Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Slot Closed - Assist 'not responding', & aFsTime.Action issues.  (Read 53704 times)

Offline -Ballistic;

Re: Slot Closed - Assist 'not responding', & aFsTime.Action issues.
« Reply #15 on: Friday, June 17, 2016, 16:54:02 PM »
Tbh it makes complete sense, aFs = Advanced Full Screen :P

So I've reloaded the client now and it's playing in full screen so can't actually do what I wanted on other monitor, however it's better than constant crashes and still can't thank you enough!

Edit: Continuing on from the above, I've now reloaded my client again and this time it loaded it so that it wasn't full screen which allows me to use my other monitor at free will, not sure why on the second time I loaded it, it instantly went full screen?
« Last Edit: Friday, June 17, 2016, 17:06:13 PM by -Ballistic; »

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #16 on: Friday, June 17, 2016, 17:01:02 PM »
I used 2 monitors for a while, I don't know what you want to do or exactly what your talking about, but try switching AA to windowed mode (Alt + Enter) and move the window to the other screen, then Alt + Enter again to return to Fullscreen in that monitor.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline ronski

« Reply #17 on: Friday, June 17, 2016, 17:28:19 PM »
it should work with basic app switch command, was it alt + tab? not sure about it since I have no windows keyboard next to me atm.

cool that you finally got it fixed, hooah

Possessed should this issue vs solution be added to wiki : FAQ section?

Offline -Ballistic;

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, June 18, 2016, 11:44:41 AM »
Okay so want I want to do is be able to play AA then press my windows button and just change screens which I was able to do the whole time before, however if it goes into full screen I'm unable to press the windows key to switch to my other monitor, I have to use Alt+tab which minimizes AA completely, so I can't see when the round ends etc.
That was to explain what I wanted to do, above, and I've found a solution - Basically when you load into a server, all I have to do is click on the other screen whilst its loading and that allows be to just use the windows key to switch monitor, and leaves the AA client open so I can still see what's going on there.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager