Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Server Connection Help  (Read 1405 times)

Offline $niperElite

Server Connection Help
« on: Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 15:06:32 PM »
Ill state up front I am a huge noob when it comes to getting started back up after a long time.  My old account is good and I have installed the full client of AA.  I do not know however how or where to get a list of hosted servers nor even where to start on getting my game to connect to them.

I would so greatly appreciate a bit of help (I know ill get berated for this because ts obvious to so many of you) and assistance how to get my game to link up with a list of bridge servers, at a minimum.  Miss the game beyond words.

Thank you for any help you can spare or point me in the right direction (other than the middle finger direction)

$niperElite

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Server Connection Help
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 15:25:12 PM »
If you downloaded 25Assist from this site, then you can just log in and see the server list right there.
I'm guessing you haven't done that, however.

The US Army dropped official support for AA2 back in late 2011 and the game is now run by the community here. If you've got any questions on how to get started, go to our Getting Started page.
All you really need is a computer, a battletracker.com account and a bit of time to get set up.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager