Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Confused with Account Activation  (Read 2156 times)

Offline Reynolds

Confused with Account Activation
« on: Tuesday, October 17, 2017, 23:47:25 PM »
I'm trying to play AA 2.5 again, but when I try to login it tells me I need a battletracker account. Now I went and made one, but I'm not receiving emails to get confirmation, so I tried making another account and I'm not getting any emails. How can I fix this?

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Confused with Account Activation
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, October 18, 2017, 00:35:23 AM »
Battletracker has been having problems sending emails to @hotmail.com (plus @msn.com, @outlook.com and similar) addresses for months (if not a year) now. We have no control over that and have no idea why this is the case.

Use a different email and you should be good.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Reynolds

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, October 18, 2017, 18:45:06 PM »
Battletracker has been having problems sending emails to @hotmail.com (plus @msn.com, @outlook.com and similar) addresses for months (if not a year) now. We have no control over that and have no idea why this is the case.

Use a different email and you should be good.

Used different email provider and it worked! That was really weird, now just waiting for manual approval.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, October 19, 2017, 07:47:40 AM »
Used different email provider and it worked! That was really weird, now just waiting for manual approval.
Activation is automatic and takes place within 10 minutes of first logging in to 25Assist for most new players.
You were not an exception to that rule.
Your account was automatically activated close to when you posted this,

Welcome to AA2! :)
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager