Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: -SkRizzl3.^a  (Read 3982 times)

Offline C0RRUPTER

• View Profile
-SkRizzl3.^a
« on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 02:38:44 AM »
in mine/our clan server {=A.A.S.=} America's Army Soldiers New York NY. -SkRizzl3.^a he tell everyone to go to another Server I got a SS & his Battletracker needs to STOP & he got  3 days Banned  :banned: :banned: :banned:
http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/129064362
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/536972/-SkRizzl3.%5Ea/

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: -SkRizzl3.^a
« Reply #1 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 02:42:12 AM »
I don't really see this as a problem that needs to be brought up here. If you as a server admin don't like what he's doing, then do as you did, ban him.
It's not like he's somehow doing something bad for the whole projects, he isn't saying "let's everyone go play BF or CoD instead".

I mean I totally get that you want people to play on your server, most server admins do, but I just think it's up to every server's admins what to do in such situations.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline alechko1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 03:57:31 AM »
in mine/our clan server {=A.A.S.=} America's Army Soldiers New York NY. -SkRizzl3.^a he tell everyone to go to another Server I got a SS & his Battletracker needs to STOP & he got  3 days Banned  :banned: :banned: :banned:
http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/129064362
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/536972/-SkRizzl3.%5Ea/

Warn him and then kick/ban him if you like- has nothing to do here. This is solaly your decision

I don't really see this as a problem that needs to be brought up here. If you as a server admin don't like what he's doing, then do as you did, ban him.
It's not like he's somehow doing something bad for the whole projects, he isn't saying "let's everyone go play BF or CoD instead".

I mean I totally get that you want people to play on your server, most server admins do, but I just think it's up to every server's admins what to do in such situations.

If someone will tell everyone "let's go play BF or CoD", you think Assist admins need to ban his Battle tracker account? That's complete nonsense

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 06:56:02 AM »
No, that's not what I think. If someone said that, it would have some reason to be posted here. I just felt that comparing this to something just a little more relevant would show how small a problem this is.

Then again, my mind works in mysterious ways.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 07:17:30 AM »
Corrupter I do the same when playing on a server, specially if server is laggy as hell

Offline C0RRUPTER

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 12:58:23 PM »

Yes there is a problem People should not recruited on any server to tell them to go  into a another server I don't think so. Also this got nothing to do with other games This is talking about America's Army 2.5 Assist I play in any server not only mine/our clan server

Offline C0RRUPTER

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 12:59:43 PM »
No, that's not what I think. If someone said that, it would have some reason to be posted here. I just felt that comparing this to something just a little more relevant would show how small a problem this is.

Then again, my mind works in mysterious ways.
There is a reason why I post this

Offline C0RRUPTER

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 13:05:16 PM »
Corrupter I do the same when playing on a server, specially if server is laggy as hell
You know you get very very good ping on mine/our Clan server 7-12 ping :D

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 14:35:08 PM »
That's considered recruiting asking people to play on another server, we do it all the time when playing on euro servers to get American servers rolling, I see nothing wrong with it, not even a ban offense if u ask me,

That's like asking euros to speak English on a American server, which I think is s gay rule,

Just saying

Offline Bart!

« Reply #9 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 15:25:08 PM »
I totally agree with wickid here. It's just stupid to ban for something like that. There are many reasons why you can ask to go to another server: ping problems, different maps, or just friends there. And the only speak xxxx here is in my opinion the worst rule ever made which makes no sense to have in my opinion.

Because speaking another language ruins the experience of others?

Offline C0RRUPTER

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 16:59:36 PM »
Well you know what? You can do that to other people servers I don't care. Do not do it in mine/Our Clan Server that is a rule
Mine/Our Clan Server is very very good good great Ping. People get banned for reasons it is not like for no reasons.

Offline NinjaMafia

« Reply #11 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 17:01:41 PM »
We didn't see no rules about that :(

Offline C0RRUPTER

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 17:09:06 PM »
We didn't see no rules about that :(
ROFL yes there is a rule about that & it scrolls down  :o

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 17:17:04 PM »
Well you know what? You can do that to other people servers I don't care. Do not do it in mine/Our Clan Server that is a rule
Mine/Our Clan Server is very very good good great Ping. People get banned for reasons it is not like for no reasons.

be better then that corrupter, don't be like some of these other servers that are ban happy, i know your better then others

the english thing i was talking about wasn't in your server was in another server i was playing on

and bart ur right too thats the stupiest rule to have, being on weekends thats all that plays at night time mostly polish and brazillians, to set a english rule is completly idiotic

Offline C0RRUPTER

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 19:11:31 PM »
be better then that corrupter, don't be like some of these other servers that are ban happy, i know your better then others

the english thing i was talking about wasn't in your server was in another server i was playing on

and bart ur right too thats the stupiest rule to have, being on weekends thats all that plays at night time mostly polish and brazillians, to set a english rule is completly idiotic
yes I know I think so lol

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager