Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: how do i get this logo on server 3  (Read 5721 times)

Offline Ganja

Re: how do i get this logo on server 3
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, December 27, 2012, 10:30:49 AM »
OFF TOPIC

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, December 27, 2012, 15:40:37 PM »
dear B@lestra stop saying what you want and be happy for us that we like this game.
In the group we have we discus what we like and what not. we are trying to, to gif adder players a good time. 
ther are adder borders to so if players like the normal border game they must go to them.
We have 3 maps we try to make them intresting for players how like moded maps.
Its a free game for all and a free choice to do what admins do whit ther clan m8.   
Try to understand that, WE HAVE fun in mods in the right propositions that it dussen t harm the game.
(I never see a war in real live that shooters are only running on the ground but meaby in the new updat we get a ladder).
I hope for now and ever that you understand that not all noses are standing in one way THX for reading this and meaby we make a normal border in the future how nose!!!!! .

From all that i know of PUF servers, they are modded and allow lower gravity so that you can jump higher (what i personally will never ever understand, since we are playing aao and not UT or CS).

@Vanoke

One of your servers are running on Border. There is still a good Border community out there and playing on your server, but PLEASE stop these gravity mod, it's destroying the classic Border gameplay. Not to mention that you play with SF slots. Sometimes i ask myself why you need to setup a Border server with SF guns and low gravity aka moon jumps? Is the game for you guys easier like this? Come on, keep it classic!

Offline Ganja

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, December 27, 2012, 18:05:33 PM »
dear B@lestra stop saying what you want and be happy for us that we like this game.
In the group we have we discus what we like and what not. we are trying to, to gif adder players a good time. 
ther are adder borders to so if players like the normal border game they must go to them.
We have 3 maps we try to make them intresting for players how like moded maps.
Its a free game for all and a free choice to do what admins do whit ther clan m8.   
Try to understand that, WE HAVE fun in mods in the right propositions that it dussen t harm the game.
(I never see a war in real live that shooters are only running on the ground but meaby in the new updat we get a ladder).
I hope for now and ever that you understand that not all noses are standing in one way THX for reading this and meaby we make a normal border in the future how nose!!!!! .

Couldn't have said it better  :up: lol

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager