Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: All USA servers are on pipeline  (Read 5025 times)

Offline Mixk

Re: All USA servers are on pipeline
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, August 03, 2013, 22:42:30 PM »
not all, just the shitty ones. 82nd really. just most people are simple noobs and enjoy campin on it!
Well big boy what are the good ones? We have tried most the original maps plus some of the maap ones. Enlighten us oh wise one.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, August 03, 2013, 23:30:34 PM »
Well big boy what are the good ones? We have tried most the original maps plus some of the maap ones. Enlighten us oh wise one.

I thought you guys would have gone nuts over mAAp Pipeline. How could I make it better to entirely replace the regular version?
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Mixk

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, August 03, 2013, 23:40:03 PM »
I thought you guys would have gone nuts over mAAp Pipeline. How could I make it better to entirely replace the regular version?
Hell Spanky you surely figured out by now, no matter what or how someone does something there will always be those who you can never satisfy. On the up side, keep up the good work as most of us do appreciate it.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, August 04, 2013, 00:53:52 AM »
Oh yea, I know :) Thanks. I've just never seen the 82nd guys playing it. I don't sit in Assist 24/7 though. Just kinda thought you guys would like it more. Any suggestions from you guys though? What could I do to make it better?

Offline Ganja

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, August 04, 2013, 05:38:33 AM »
Oh yea, I know :) Thanks. I've just never seen the 82nd guys playing it. I don't sit in Assist 24/7 though. Just kinda thought you guys would like it more. Any suggestions from you guys though? What could I do to make it better?

You can't do anything. Your maps look cool, Killaman's maps too, but the remaining players are mostly one mapppers with 5000 hours on their map, they won't try to new maps, as they haven't even tried some old maps

Offline zoxee

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, August 04, 2013, 09:14:56 AM »
It would be cool if we could introduce some kind of "one-map-a-day" system,
where available servers in the Assist client would all be on the same map for one day,
and then change the next day and so on.. That would force people to play different
maps everyday. Scarcity usually makes people move.
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, August 04, 2013, 09:33:05 AM »
It would be cool if we could introduce some kind of "one-map-a-day" system,
where available servers in the Assist client would all be on the same map for one day,
and then change the next day and so on.. That would force people to play different
maps everyday. Scarcity usually makes people move.

Maybe a "not-one-map-a-day" would be better, because playing the same map entire day is  :down:
You could say: today no hospital server
But then ofcourse people will claim: We pay, we choose

Offline zoxee

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, August 04, 2013, 11:20:24 AM »
Maybe a "not-one-map-a-day" would be better, because playing the same map entire day is  :down:
You could say: today no hospital server
But then ofcourse people will claim: We pay, we choose

sad you play every day the entire day... get a life go to the pool  ;)
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, August 04, 2013, 11:58:58 AM »
Perhaps a "New Map Saturday" feature where one day a week all the servers get moved to a randomly picked map. OR on that day, all servers could rotate to a randomized map every 2-3 hours.

Obviously I'm biased and want people to play mAAp Pipeline but I'd be pretty pleased to see even a rarely played AA map get picked up. Some Blizzard or Oasis or anything like that would be impressive.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #24 on: Sunday, August 04, 2013, 12:31:44 PM »

I get my reasons don't worry

Offline Rapture

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, August 04, 2013, 12:35:30 PM »
fyi Mafioso Server located in Dallas,Tx is almost never on pipeline. We leave that be for 82nd. But we do play other maps Weapons Cache, Urban Assault, Dusk, SF Old Town and many others. On the weekends we host Random Maps Fight Nights where a admin in the server switches the map (after a set or 2) to a map of his choice. Its always fun cause the other admins have no idea what map it will be. We also ave a 2nd server now that is 18 slots that is usually on bridge and can more than likely be switched to whatever u wanna play if u can find a admin online :) Feel free to check us out. Just make sure Spanky isnt in the server, if he is hide for about 3 mins till he runs outta nades and flashes :D

Edit: And Yes We Also Play Blizzard. We love hosting maaps

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, August 04, 2013, 12:56:57 PM »
Mafioso does it right. I always see them on another map. If everyone did this, AA would be much more diverse.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #27 on: Sunday, August 04, 2013, 13:10:47 PM »
Perhaps a "New Map Saturday" feature where one day a week all the servers get moved to a randomly picked map. OR on that day, all servers could rotate to a randomized map every 2-3 hours

Also a VERY good idea, as long as people are forced to play one map on that day,
no matter the server. Someone who really likes AA will play that map no matter what,
and the level of experience of all players in general will then rise over the months.

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, August 04, 2013, 13:23:41 PM »

pool day?  :D

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline zoxee

« Reply #29 on: Sunday, August 04, 2013, 13:42:01 PM »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager