Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: AA Reality Check  (Read 6485 times)

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
  • AA: Hard
AA Reality Check
« on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 18:49:01 PM »
Should it be cool for people who have shitty frag rates or get owned all the time determined who cheats and who don't? I'm just saying

because I play this game to win and kill, anybody else plays to get killed over and over , doesn't make sense, yeah its cool to play for fun and all that but its not fun when you die all the time . I'm very competitive, and I played with the best players like Havok Clan and others , And i remember when hacks use to get caught and I remember when hackers started the Black screen  shot shit , and I remember when Unreal Bot and other programs came in place to hide SS and make them look them clean , but Me and other players that were good players who gets their kills up, I remember How unrealbot players use to get caught by the stats cuz everybody knew that person was using something, and test , like corning the hack our staying at different camp spots were the stupid hacker would find all and hs all of the camp spots, I'm just saying its really cool to let people who get Owned 98% of the time they play to determine who hacks and don't. But yet I get banned for calling outs and breaking rules because people start breaking rules 1st after telling them over ten times about follow rules . You can play for fun but I'm a better player than you in AA2  it even gets boring killing the same people over and over and over again , then lil girls say i call hack on everybody that shoots  me?, thats extreme, I call bs and bs gets caught , I spectate players doing shady  shit on the team i'm  on,, but Weak players who die all the time , coat tail the known shady players and take advantage of winning by letting the known bs player do what they do , I'm not a sell out like that . So have fun and die over and over and over , in the set Frag be looking 2-8 most of the time 
« Last Edit: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 19:02:12 PM by HardMatic »

Offline noobslayer

Re: AA Reality Check
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 18:52:08 PM »
My head be trippin likee ...

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 19:05:23 PM »
My head be trippin likee ...

Noobslayer you're  not relevant  to this topic . didn't Know netherlands had redneck in them either, Fuck out of hereeeeee
« Last Edit: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 20:12:57 PM by HardMatic »

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 19:13:11 PM »
I will try again after I had my sleep... can't handle such a long story now

Offline world-

• View Profile
  • AA: world-
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 19:14:14 PM »
Noob slayer u ever seen somebody scream for their life in real life? or you're just the type who watches movies and play the parts out?

WTF does that have to do with anything...

As far as your OP comment, Ya we know a lot of players cheat but without proof can you really ban them. If you own your own server then yes you can.

I think people just get tired of hearing you complain so much. Some of the people you post for background checks I think cheat too, (some not all). It's just until they get caught it gets old hearing it over and over.

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 19:23:10 PM »
Yeah and fuck the mafioso clann for banning me the only good player in the Clan is Attitude the rest of them suck can't kill shit , all they know how to do is talk shit on ts and talk shit behind your back. Fuck them fuck clown rapture and wolf and top secret fuck them . Fuck  A ban appeal, if you want easy kills go to the Mafiosos server  , Bunch racist ass motherfuckers in that clan, See yall next year after the bullshit gets cleaned out

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 19:26:13 PM »
I'm very competitive, and I played with the best players like Havok Clan and others ,

I stopped reading here...

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 19:26:55 PM »
Btw rapture I love your wife's laugh , cracks me up , u have a good young ladie :-D

Lol hard he isn't pit23

I haven't read your 1st post,but b4 I do why all of sudden against mafia clan, as I was reading rapture had a private talk with you in Ts, u seem to get along with every one the couple times I was on his Ts

hardmatic before u blow you're lid, take a breather step back, don't let the game control you man, you're letting you're emotions take over, chill man smoke a joint or 2 then return, i dont know rapture or wolf  and rapture wifey all that good but they seem to be level headed, specially rapture giggly wife lol,

Btw rapture I love your wife's laugh , cracks me up , u have a good young ladie :-D
« Last Edit: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 20:14:24 PM by Rapture »

Offline Rapture

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 19:27:43 PM »
once again ur banned for harassing players in game. what do u not understand about that? u wanna talk trash, fine go right ahead. but its a game, im not losing sleep over what u say.  Racist? i think not. im mexican, wolf is white, topsecret is white, bulletproof (whose not in our clan but always plays with us and is in our ts) is black. you are really starting to look immature at this point. Leave if u want. But trash talking and making up soap opera stories is getting really old really fast. i told you before ur banned for calling people names in the server like your some kinda net bully. do u not understand why ur banned? or has the aliens penetrated your foil hat? just move on man, cause u make no sense.

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 19:31:22 PM »
you not mexican stop fronting your wife mexican not you . stop it , you let everybody else slide with bullshit like said fuck your clan and your server and fuck break out too, you and wolf and them are no competition , any tournaments come up I hope we match up against yall 1st and smack the shit out of yall. You get killed all the time so you couldn't tell who cheat or not its normal for you get killed most of the time unless you use those hacks on Noofy calling him a hacker and instead of banning you. are so corny . Like I said fam see yall next year after the BS clears
« Last Edit: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 19:33:50 PM by HardMatic »

Offline Rapture

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 19:32:43 PM »
im not mexican? wow dude ur really smart. my grandmother and grandfather are straight out of Mexico. but yet im not mexican? u should really get your facts straight before you start calling people out.

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 19:35:07 PM »

I'm done with this topic .
« Last Edit: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 19:40:42 PM by HardMatic »

Offline |M|RapturesWifey

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 19:40:20 PM »
hey hard :) anyways your wrong on a few things. my husband is mexican. like he said his grandparents are both from mexico. his dad is full blooded. dad born and raised in waco. as for me im half mexican. he has a mexican stepson (my son). so the Racist thing isnt the right card to be playing with. My husband nor mafioso are racist. im sorry u feel that way, but believe as u wish. I think its really funny you say all of these things. im not sure what your problem is but i hope u can fix it some how. ty :)
<3 RapturesWifey <3

Offline NinjaMafia

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 19:57:59 PM »
Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still can't believe it's not butter...

Offline Rapture

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 20:00:39 PM »
lol atti <3 xoxoxoxo

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager