Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: AA Reality Check  (Read 6486 times)

Offline NinjaMafia

Re: AA Reality Check
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 20:12:02 PM »
u have a good young ladie :-D
I beg to differ.  :mad:

Offline |M|RapturesWifey

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 20:13:10 PM »
lol  W!ck!d you love my laugh huh =)
<3 RapturesWifey <3

Offline |M|RapturesWifey

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 20:13:57 PM »
ATTITUDE im nice  you know that
<3 RapturesWifey <3

Offline Rapture

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 20:15:12 PM »

Btw rapture I love your wife's laugh , cracks me up , u have a good young ladie :-D

lol thanks. it is kinda cute huh

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
  • AA: Hard
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 20:42:54 PM »
once again ur banned for harassing players in game. what do u not understand about that? u wanna talk trash, fine go right ahead. but its a game, im not losing sleep over what u say.  Racist? i think not. im mexican, wolf is white, topsecret is white, bulletproof (whose not in our clan but always plays with us and is in our ts) is black. you are really starting to look immature at this point. Leave if u want. But trash talking and making up soap opera stories is getting really old really fast. i told you before ur banned for calling people names in the server like your some kinda net bully. do u not understand why ur banned? or has the aliens penetrated your foil hat? just move on man, cause u make no sense.

Rapture , Wolf never said a racist slur on TS? Rapture Clown never admitted that he's racist? TOp Secret never did some stereotypical jokes ts? look its cool but now we know what sides we are on, so on that note keep playing games onts laugh joke and keep letting hackers play on your server , One

Offline Rapture

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 20:57:50 PM »
if u have a problem with somone in our clan thats fine, take it up with them and dont try to trash me over it. accusing on the other hand isnt a good look for u. also i dont believe any of them are racist, cause if they was, im sure they wouldnt allow a Mexican in the clan. i have heard u many times refer to people as "Bitches" "Pussies" "Cracker" and various other things. this is why ur banned. if u cant understand that, then im sorry.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 21:04:09 PM by Rapture »

Offline NinjaMafia

« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 21:48:07 PM »
Can't we all get along and hold hands?  <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :peace: :weed:

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
  • AA: Hard
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 22:05:17 PM »
I never said cracker, like homie this is online bs , Nobody talked around me like that in real life and Live with out Lumps and bumps I'm done with convo i stand My ground , and thats it . Your a ok person but too much bs going on . I get singled out and i'm a clean player

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 22:10:36 PM »
Hard, I think you should let your ego deflate a bit, it's getting to be hard to breathe in here...

I almost feel bad for ya, playing such an old game for competitive reasons. You might want to think about a hobby or something more meaningful in life. Just a thought.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline M_TopSecret

• Never fly the 'A' model of anything. — Ed Thompson
    • View Profile
    • |M|@fioso Clan
  • AA: |M|TopSecret
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 22:18:17 PM »
lol Wow... Just wow.

It's your mouth that has gotten you where you are now. I've never seen you so upset about anything so this must have really hurt you, stop playing like it don't. All the shit talk, well it's just that, nothing but shit. Honestly I've never heard you talk about anything that was of any importance period, telling us that we do nothing but talk shit, is like the pot calling the kettle black(No racist pun intended btw, guess we need to spell that out for you every time in the future so we're not labeled as a "racist") as this is truly all you do 24/7 about everyone that gets a shot on you. Honestly, though it's nothing to you, but I believe in equality to the utmost, I hate everyone evenly, though after this stunt you in a way have gained a few more points then the general population, congratulations!

Dude we all played and had a good time, I even took you down into a room because there was a problem between you and Miller and the main problem was the bs that he was pulling in our game server to you. Did I not help you iron this out? Did we not take the initiative to chat with the rest of your current clan as well when all the other bs happened in your server? How the fuck can you sit there and deem us the way you have when we have done nothing but support each and everyone in this community the best we can?

You're a real piece of work, two faced as well to say the least. Granted we called you a friend, but the rules are the rules and I'm sure you've seen them scroll through the magic text in game, it's in English by the way so you should have no problems understanding it. Also with the warnings on how we do business and how you should treat people with respect within our game servers and our TS, I figured you would have been a good boy. After hearing what you did and why you were banned I agreed with my clan mates that maybe you needed a little time away to think about the way you act when you're on our ground. Enjoy your clan and the people you can play with, sorry you felt that we were so sucky to play with and that you got so bored killing us all so I'll help you out with that, the temp ban that the clan has put into place for you has now turned into a permanent ban with no option for appeal. Hopefully you wont have to kill us again in any other server.
Never fly the 'A' model of anything. — Ed Thompson

Offline Rapture

« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, October 30, 2013, 22:26:14 PM »
this topic isnt anything but destructive to the game. its he said she said type of stuff that needs to be stopped. therfore im locking this thread and we will forever save it in the "HOW YOU SHOULDNT ACT" portion of the forums.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager