Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: This is someone we play with!Needs our help!  (Read 9701 times)

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
  • AA: C@rmy
This is someone we play with!Needs our help!
« on: Sunday, November 23, 2014, 17:55:14 PM »
http://www.gofundme.com/ho63gw
Hope I did this right!! thank you!!
« Last Edit: Sunday, November 23, 2014, 19:20:19 PM by Spanky »

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

Re: This is someone we play with!Needs our help!
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, November 23, 2014, 17:58:07 PM »
I don't think this is the right place for this, neither I believe this is true, for safety I wouldn't risk donating at the moment.

Offline 82ndstoner

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, November 23, 2014, 18:33:01 PM »
This is a true story this is   82nd_S2_1LT=Stoner  Ive been going thru some hard times since my 2 heart attacks a little over a yr ago I would not ask for any help but now I have an 11 month old child to worry about . I've been working odd jobs since nobody will hire me because of my health issues and I just recently had to have foot surgery which i'll be off me feet at least 3 weeks so im unable to find any work at all. We are behind on all our bills and our rent is due is less then a week all I ask for is help getting by till I can get on my feet again I need to come up with 1300 to catch up on past bills like my rent 570.00 and my car payment 480.00 for the 2 months im behind on my car and elec gas and water atm all I ask is that you donate what you can to help us get by we already got evicted last yr after my two heart attacks and now my wife has a garnish on her wages that's why we are behind we cant afford bills and things we need for the baby month to month if you can donate that would be a blessing I never ask for help from anybody here is the link to my page for donations http://www.gofundme.com/ho63gw all I ask for is some help to get by till I can get on my feet again ty and it is real this is not a fake post to request funds if I didn't have a child to worry about I would not even be asking for help but we can't afford to get evited with a baby in the middle of winter ty and god bless you all

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, November 23, 2014, 19:21:33 PM »
I've moved this to the news section, to help get some views from Facebook & Twitter.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline NoBigDeal

• Loyal Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, November 23, 2014, 21:03:03 PM »
We all have our own problems and most of us - in silence - are dealing with them alone because we are too proud to ask for something that does not belong to us - but for this you need to have that pride.

When I see a twenty years old guy (not homeless) begging for money, I'm angry ... there is no problems - only solutions.
... and believe me, I know how hard life could be.

Q: Why you bought a second car, if you couldn't afford it?
What if you could change the world by changing your perspective of it?
Would you?

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Monday, November 24, 2014, 00:06:44 AM »
i feel for you man, i hope all goes well for you and your family, being your in 82nd clan none of your clan members help you out in time of need?? i know my past clan that's what we did for people that fell in hard times made donations to help them out, thats what clans are for helping each other out in needs

i hope all works out for you, might throw you something won't be alot but something is better then nothing

i hope there your atleast trying to get assistance from your local state as well thats what there for

« Last Edit: Monday, November 24, 2014, 00:08:41 AM by =IGC=-=W!CK!D »

Offline 82ndstoner

« Reply #6 on: Monday, November 24, 2014, 13:13:45 PM »
First of all im not in my 20's im going to be 45 yrs old soon and if you would learn to read we had to sell our second car after I had my heart attacks to pay bills I'm looking for money to pay our current bills and with the money left over we hope to get a second car so once im better I can get a job without having to work around the times my wife works because we only have one car atm and are behind on its payment atm

Offline NoBigDeal

• Loyal Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 05:37:10 AM »
On purpose I overtook some facts ... but this change nothing - even worse. Currently you don't have the livelihood and you want to buy a second car. For what ..? You don't even have a job ... nor possibility of maintaining it - not to mention its repayment.
Oh I see, it's hard to buy a bus ticket when you had your own car.

So, there IS a catch, or you have a serious problem with the priorities.
What if you could change the world by changing your perspective of it?
Would you?

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 07:00:28 AM »
Sorry i dont feel a thing for this story
 But ive been in Africa and Asia lots of times... and there is real poverty...

So good luck with ur struggle.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 11:05:39 AM »
Damn, you guys are being downers. Of course his struggles seem insignificant when you look at the millions of people without access to even clean drinking water. He's lucky to have what he does have but that doesn't mean that he's not struggling. This is one person that seemingly wants to better himself, a rare thing in America. If I had some funds worth a shit, I would donate but not many realize how poor I actually am, I have my own struggles.

Point is, it's all relative. Just because we have a roof over our heads doesn't mean we're better or worse, more or less deserving of assistance. There's people that struggle with various battles every day, some life & death, others are just trying to get on with their lives and improve their situation. The point is to help your fellow man, regardless of their financial or social status.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
  • AA: C@rmy
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 11:37:34 AM »
Damn, you guys are being downers. Of course his struggles seem insignificant when you look at the millions of people without access to even clean drinking water. He's lucky to have what he does have but that doesn't mean that he's not struggling. This is one person that seemingly wants to better himself, a rare thing in America. If I had some funds worth a shit, I would donate but not many realize how poor I actually am, I have my own struggles.

Point is, it's all relative. Just because we have a roof over our heads doesn't mean we're better or worse, more or less deserving of assistance. There's people that struggle with various battles every day, some life & death, others are just trying to get on with their lives and improve their situation. The point is to help your fellow man, regardless of their financial or social status.
I agree with you 100%
http://www.gofundme.com/ho63gw
Just go and even 5.00 dollers would help!

Offline [K][K].BigPappa

« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 14:38:54 PM »
I agree with you

Offline [K][K].BigPappa

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 14:39:26 PM »
not take much to help, I hope it is followed by a social worker, in Italy rightfully

Offline Mixk

« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 19:28:01 PM »

I couldn't agree with you more Spanky.  It also takes a lot more than most people even realize to not let pride get in the way of a person asking for help when they need it.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 19:44:50 PM »
I couldn't agree with you more Spanky.  It also takes a lot more than most people even realize to not let pride get in the way of a person asking for help when they need it.

your right about that too many of us have to much pride to ask for help when it's really neeeded

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager