Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: FLS Assault  (Read 3433 times)

Offline ELiZ

FLS Assault
« on: Monday, November 25, 2013, 22:00:06 PM »
Fixed and rolled out to all clients

We have fixed the bug that was causing FLS Assault to be unplayable.
A updated map has been streamed to all clients
Give the map a a few minutes of a try, who knows you might like it.

Offline ELiZ

Re: FLS Assault
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 00:01:45 AM »

Offline world-

• View Profile
  • AA: world-
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 00:05:49 AM »
I'm pretty sure it's not tracked, it will show you playing it but it does not count the session to your stats after you log off. If someone can talk to Homey about your fixed map he may track it again.

Also ty Eliz for doing this fix as it is a fun map.

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 00:10:08 AM »
The reason for it getting UN tracked seems to be the unbalanced type of game play 6(def) vs 14(Assault) that would allow people on def to rack up tons of kills.

My fix just removes the AC warnings that Hackhunter kept of giving players. The fix was just lowering the amount of Ammo clips from 10 to 6.

Offline world-

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 00:18:21 AM »
It seemed back when Homey removed it from stat tracking it was for another reason (exploit) maybe? However I don't remember him giving the exact reason. If it is just because of the unbalanced play then he may never track it. I myself had a few hours before and many hours after it stop tracking. I would say if the people playing were clean and not hacking assault isn't that hard. Now I remember many times hackers would come in and just roll on D, killing over half the assault team before they hit the ground. I don't know but I hope Homey might be able to find the time to answer this if you post it on trackers forums.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 01:25:52 AM »
I thought it was still tracked ...

Offline Bart!

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 04:05:07 AM »
It seemed back when Homey removed it from stat tracking it was for another reason (exploit) maybe? However I don't remember him giving the exact reason. If it is just because of the unbalanced play then he may never track it. I myself had a few hours before and many hours after it stop tracking. I would say if the people playing were clean and not hacking assault isn't that hard. Now I remember many times hackers would come in and just roll on D, killing over half the assault team before they hit the ground. I don't know but I hope Homey might be able to find the time to answer this if you post it on trackers forums.
It was untracked since a lot of people where upset with defense players getting a lot of kills in a short amount of time, thus destroying the accuracy of tracker when you include that map in your own statistics.

Offline world-

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 18:36:38 PM »
It would be nice if someone was actually playing this map, as usual I fire up assist and its IC or Pipeline...ugh.

Offline Mr_Gunman-GB

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, November 26, 2013, 18:37:17 PM »
Nice! I like this map! :D

Don't want to go off the road here, but is there any time frame for Bot's to be introduced? Love the AI maps, just curious as to when we might see them. :)

Regards,

Gunni

Offline Ganja

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, November 27, 2013, 14:20:16 PM »
I don't understand what you call 'untracked'.. Map seems tracked as any other map

Offline world-

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, November 27, 2013, 18:00:27 PM »
Ganja, it does track when you are in the server, it will show players, kills, etc. However when you are done with the session and tracker closes it none of your kills or scores get added to your overall tracker scores.

It would be nice if someone could talk Homey into adding it like he does custom and COOP maps. Put it in a separate window just for FLS or just let the scores go into the custom map window. Just an idea anyway.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, April 08, 2014, 03:31:47 AM »
I know it's an old topic, but I was sure I was right. FLS Assault is now tracked ;)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager