Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Big Clan Day Servers say.Happy new sunday ! 04-01-2015  (Read 3332 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
Big Clan Day Servers say.Happy new sunday ! 04-01-2015
« on: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 18:32:02 PM »
Already the 15 Big Clan Day , have a good time. :up: If ther are clans that like to support this and want to join it just p.m me . This Big Clan Day is to led see that we can cooperate insite assist. for 3 ore 4 hours a week on sunday , simple rules have fun and 1 of the guys must change the map. olso a weapon change for the fun if situation ask it. ( squabble do it after te game not during the game hooah)  Watch dogs are Europe -Vanoke and Funkymonky.  America - Whooping  and  ...?.... for problems and/ore questions you can puth it in this topic.ore the new ones.  thx.   :bow:

Don't forget to do objectives, Heal your teammates when possible  :1st:
Ghosting is for losers!!!!!   :makemyday:   you have enemy spotted like all gamers.
Do not ask, can you puth me on same side as my clan m8, sorry there is no time for, you can try it self push Esc. than team Assault / Defence. :matrix:
If someone is suspicious, don't start accusing, talk about it after the game.  :arab:
If someone play good you can tell him, he will be happy.  :peace: compliments are always welcome :up:
If the change to a adder map is not working well  please wait a little we are working on it. :wanker:
I hope you all have a great game.   :sign_welcome:

I also want to say if you don`t like all the 4 game map`s that we play on Big Clan Day don`t go out till your map is comming, if all players think like that its hard to get multiple servers full . think about this > You can gif also fun to other players, so if your map is comming they will gif you to a fun time .  Its only 3 hours on sunday 4 maps,each map 45 minuts.If you don`t like all the maps, than think about this ( Are you a 2.5Assist Gamer!)  thx for reading
« Last Edit: Monday, January 19, 2015, 16:01:53 PM by Vanoke »

Offline Ronny123

Re: Big Clan Day Servers say.Happy new sunday ! 04-01-2015
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 20:54:53 PM »
Great job man .
i will be on with my group and we will play the whole game..

Offline raw

« Reply #2 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 01:53:00 AM »
I dont like that your BIG clan day news takes the entire News page.
Am i an asshole to complain about this?

AA2  2005-2015
AA:PG 2015-

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 02:25:47 AM »
You're right. It looks pretty horrible on the news page.

Unfortunately I don't know how to fix such things (other than editing the post) and even more unfortunate is the fact that Jared (who would mostly deal with this stuff) left us this year.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline raw

« Reply #4 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 05:36:53 AM »
Yes..this site started to look cool after the upgrade long time ago but things like this ...huge banners etc makes it look bad.

Big problems i have in my life rite? :D
AA2  2005-2015
AA:PG 2015-

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #5 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 05:45:31 AM »
Yes. Very big.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Monday, December 29, 2014, 08:15:04 AM »
I dont like that your BIG clan day news takes the entire News page.
Am i an asshole to complain about this?

yes raw I did try to change it yesterday but is was late I didden t like it to ,but now I puth sum extra text infront of the announcement and that help to make it better.  :up:

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, January 04, 2015, 09:22:38 AM »
Oke all you  people who complain about Always the same maps playing in assist here your chance to play other maps , come  in today 20.00 euro time and 02.00 est america time . We help you will you help us Admins from severs clans will try to gif fun and a full server  and all you great single Players  be welcome  to BIG CLAN DAY servers every sunday its fun for 3 hours look above for the games for today.
 p.s. i do miss some admins from clans were are you !   only 3 ours in the week its not must so try to be there!!!!  and stay in it  don`t go play in other maps if you don t like the map, you gif others to fun so they will gif you to fun in your maps .  :makemyday:

Also if other clans are intrested  feel free to ask me Vanoke /  Funkymonky / Whooping.  we do this for the Assist communitie  :up:
« Last Edit: Sunday, January 04, 2015, 09:29:14 AM by Vanoke »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager