Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: to sumpreme  (Read 9444 times)

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
to sumpreme
« on: Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 11:33:56 AM »
post will probably be deleted, this happen 60 miles from my home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mod edit

no i'm not racist, but then again towards that kind i am very much so, i have so much hatred against them, so many others do as well but afraid to be open about it, where i don't care

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/12/florida-authorities-say-multiple-people-have-been-shot-at-orlando-nightclub.html

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/06/12/481744095/police-say-multiple-victims-after-shooting-at-orlando-nightclub

http://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/06/13/trump-wants-end-immigration-muslim-orlando/85843270/
« Last Edit: Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 12:16:51 PM by teddy_grizzly_bear »

Offline Ganja

Re: to sumpreme
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 11:51:39 AM »
Hey Wickid I've read somewhere that the shooter was from the US and was gay himself.

I think the guy was just mentally ill and found an excuse in religion for murdering people.

Anyway I believe it's childish to generalize people and to hate someone for what others did in name of the same religion , which they clearly don't interpret the same way.

« Last Edit: Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 11:58:20 AM by Ganja »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 12:23:36 PM »
While I can't guarantee Supreme had nothing to do with it, the odds are in his favor.

It was a tragic event indeed. And proper blame/punishment must be dealt. However, you shouldn't resort to useless name calling and hatred towards random people who seem similar to you. They are not all the same.
Apparently1 the shooter wanted the US to stop bombing his country and started to wrongly harm and kill people who had nothing to do with it personally. You should try and not react in the same manner. Be a bigger man.

I feel for everyone in America on this tragic time, but I also wish that people act responsibly in the situation (which is obviously difficult given all the emotions involved).
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 14:17:39 PM »
Because if a democrat, gun controll supporter, "gay" and islamist kill other gays, its Trumps fault. See Wickid, its your fault for all the hatred!11!!!!1, you have to watch things happen quiet now days.
It is easy to blame others when you have been supporting everything that the murderer was. Islam is not a religion of peace (I don't think I have to explaint this), gays are throw from buildings and yet those morons go protest in favor of their own murders. Politically correct and SJW's bs.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
  • AA: Lord-of-War
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 18:26:20 PM »
You should try and not react in the same manner.

lmao  :D

another sick mf imo
LOW  :style:
"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Offline SupR3me-

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 21:18:33 PM »
why u need to bring my name ass on this topic are u that fucking retarded?? what i have to do with this... u are ur own hater bruuuh.

While I can't guarantee Supreme had nothing to do with it, the odds are in his favor.

what has this suppose to mean ?
« Last Edit: Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 21:30:19 PM by SupR3me- »
Noting Personal Just Good Business

I have played with him a lot, I will uninstall the game if he cheats, you'll have my word. SupR3me don't get this as a challenge now :D
To clear this out: Supreme has been reported several times, and he has not been found guilty of using cheats/tricks/advantages in-game. Lets not get through easy hackusations.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 01:29:44 AM »
what has this suppose to mean ?
It means just that. I can't guarantee you had nothing to do with it, but the odds that you didn't do anything related to it are pretty great.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline phuNkiii.ops

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 04:24:04 AM »
oh look another shooting in America, nobody cares

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 07:17:27 AM »
Hey Wickid I've read somewhere that the shooter was from the US and was gay himself.

I think the guy was just mentally ill and found an excuse in religion for murdering people.

Anyway I believe it's childish to generalize people and to hate someone for what others did in name of the same religion , which they clearly don't interpret the same way.

Nice said Ganja. Agree whit you on every word.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 11:08:18 AM »
Nice said Ganja. Agree whit you on every word.
yes agreed
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
  • AA: Lord-of-War
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 11:30:17 AM »
did you hear about the kurdish christian girls that were burnt alive in cages for everybody to watch cause they refused to sleep with the IS guys  that captured them -  what a sick world is this becoming I ask myself all in the name of some religion  - barbaric medival lunatics

LOW  :style:
"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Offline Bart!

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 11:37:14 AM »
why would u even think that, of me being on it , this shows how low u are now teddy u fker, u can also go fk urself :)
I guess you totally didn't understand his post at all.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 12:29:28 PM »
I guess you totally didn't understand his post at all.
Totally missed it.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager