Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: To "Piotr Bury"  (Read 1604 times)

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
To "Piotr Bury"
« on: Thursday, October 16, 2014, 08:50:56 AM »
I just did what I though was right to do, You know you went full retard, We could go along with the "friendship", but all I saw was you to trying to get privileges with this. Look, I do have fun cheating, but isnt cool to get over others just to satisfy the ego, many times I could and cheated but I always report anything that could help  the project, I,ve Been playing AA since 2005, I want to seat in front of a pc some day and Play it, without headcaches cuz life already give me enough. I never shared any location of yours. You choosed to follow the Bad path for Too long and your'e paying for this, You coulda have Been our head or one of them... I have Nothing against Piotr, but no one can live in peace with "pit-23", for me they are different "persons", hope Im not wrong.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: To "Piotr Bury"
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, October 16, 2014, 13:14:57 PM »
[...] You choosed to follow the Bad path for Too long and you're paying for this.. [/cut]

Did he simply got banned once again or what else? Just wondering cause he has been banned several times but by the tone of your words it almost seems you've gone for a different "punishment" this time...

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager