Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Please verify  (Read 8370 times)

Offline vGc_TwisteD

Please verify
« on: Thursday, August 08, 2013, 00:10:35 AM »
I have waited 24h to play and cant log on because it says i have not been verified so can a admin please verify vGc_TwisteD? thank you very much.

Offline straycatstrut

• View Profile
Re: Please verify
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, August 08, 2013, 08:26:05 AM »
why i cant play?! its says that my battletracker account is not activated and i clicked link in email? did second account for testing is it working but its no how to fix this?

JonnyM

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, August 08, 2013, 10:19:25 AM »
We are not activating any new accounts until further notice.

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, August 08, 2013, 10:35:18 AM »

So that means that new people can't join  :shock:
So AA won't grow

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Ganja

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, August 08, 2013, 11:05:11 AM »
I can sell some of my accounts for 15$ j/k

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, August 08, 2013, 12:12:54 PM »
I can sell some of my accounts for 15$ j/k

If you sell one, he is hacking with it... ur getting banned cause ur linked  :up:

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, August 08, 2013, 12:15:55 PM »
If you sell one, he is hacking with it... ur getting banned cause ur linked  :up:

But the IP and MAC adress changes :idea:

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline vGc_TwisteD

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, August 08, 2013, 12:22:27 PM »
so why wont you allow new account to play until further notice?

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, August 08, 2013, 12:38:20 PM »
But the IP and MAC adress changes :idea:

I still hope that ganja will be banned than  ;)

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, August 08, 2013, 13:14:05 PM »
so why wont you allow new account to play until further notice?

Maybe should thank pit23 the kiddie shit head,,, hopefully noone Is able to make no more new accounts including the dipshit, if people wanna play get on there old accounts or don't play at all

Offline Ganja

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, August 08, 2013, 13:16:04 PM »
Wickid, maybe you should forget about him, stop making nightmares about him and stop mentioning him in every single post

Offline ]-KTA-[Helldiver

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, August 08, 2013, 13:16:15 PM »

I still hope that ganja will be banned than  ;)

+1  :D :D :D :D

Offline vGc_TwisteD

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, August 08, 2013, 14:56:34 PM »
what about the people that want to play but cant make new accounts? cant really see a game growing if you cant let new people in ya know?

Offline Mixk

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, August 08, 2013, 15:27:02 PM »
Maybe should thank pit23 the kiddie shit head,,, hopefully noone Is able to make no more new accounts including the dipshit, if people wanna play get on there old accounts or don't play at all
He don't have any old account. He is a friend of my son's who he was trying to get set up to play AA for the first time.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline Alex

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, August 08, 2013, 15:28:10 PM »
I can't say I'm a fan of this policy, especially in a game with so few players like AA 2.5 is right now.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager