Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: 'Foreign Power' Behind Explosion at Iran Nuclear Facility  (Read 1888 times)

Offline Mixk

'Foreign Power' Behind Explosion at Iran Nuclear Facility
« on: Saturday, October 18, 2014, 08:18:41 AM »
http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/25405/Default.aspx

Not much said about this where I have heard the news here. Is this a legitimate story?
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: 'Foreign Power' Behind Explosion at Iran Nuclear Facility
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, October 18, 2014, 14:38:10 PM »
I don't see this on any major reputable news sites, only the one you linked, Fox News and Reddit.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Mixk

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, October 19, 2014, 14:39:35 PM »
I was seriously doubting the story being legit, but was curious.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline 82nd_DXO_COL=Shad

« Reply #3 on: Friday, October 24, 2014, 04:34:43 AM »
https://www.google.com/search?q=explosion+Parchin&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=Palemoon:en-US googled for explosion and Parchin (the site).  I'm not sure why it's not in the major news.  New York Times and BBC had a piece.   There's satellite photos that show something happened.  It's a 'secret' Iranian site that everyone knows about, the Iranians aren't going to complain or admit an accident.  The Israelies aren't admitting to it if they did it.  Assassinations of nuclear scientists go on there all the time.  No radiation leakage that we know of.  Not much to be said where there's no proof.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager