Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Hi All  (Read 14786 times)

Offline King_o

Hi All
« on: Thursday, June 09, 2016, 09:43:44 AM »
Hi ,
Used to play AA back in the day when it was really popular. Only came back to play in last few months.
It was great to be back playing until I started to get abuse from certain admins. If another player started saying 'You are a cheater/hacker' then I get a message from admin saying 'Turn hacks off' - I have played AA from the start and have never needed to or wanted to cheat.
An admin (from IGC) recently even followed me to other servers and just tk'ed me and tried to verbally and racially abuse me (even though he neither knows me, my color, my religion etc) - he just assumed from a Battletracker profile.
I have nothing to hide, I play on a low honor account (DUM.DUM) because it was the only one I could remember my password for!! - I used to play on higher honor accounts such as ]G.I.A[KING_OO and I am very used to playing Hospital especially. I get accused of hacking because I hear a player coming up stairs and getting ready to flash me, I maybe hide in a corner of the building and only get partially flashed, but the other player sees this as 'hacking'............

Anyway, sorry for long post but, I have enjoyed playing a little and hope to play more but it is sad to see such a great game come down to such a low level and with admins who really do not act as proper admins, the game, I fear, will only go down more.

Another of my old accounts (in case someone thinks I am hiding anything)
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/132920/%5DG.I.A%5BKING_O/
« Last Edit: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 07:24:02 AM by King_o »

Offline ..!..NSS..!..

Re: Hi All
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, July 14, 2016, 09:49:11 AM »
Hello , you can recover your old account using email verifications if u still have the email accounts. I wouldn't worry about the cheater / hacker accusations i got those too for a while, also took screenshots of their whining in game.The game has outdated software to monitor for cheaters by searching your computer programs to ensure cheat software is not running while playing. If the software doesn't catch u , an assist admin will by going thru the list of programs running on your pc that gets reported via outdated punkbuster system. If you feel spied on you can turn the software off but the game will kick you if u do not turn on punkbuster before entering the game lol. Have fun with crazy nuts who get capped cause their too busy typing during the game lol.
The religious fingers are for people who have no rational argument left. If the world was supposed have religion it would have been made with it billions of years ago. I won't stop you from living in Fantasyland.

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, July 14, 2016, 10:40:27 AM »
Welcome back.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, July 14, 2016, 12:10:24 PM »
Hello , you can recover your old account using email verifications if u still have the email accounts. I wouldn't worry about the cheater / hacker accusations i got those too for a while, also took screenshots of their whining in game.The game has outdated software to monitor for cheaters by searching your computer programs to ensure cheat software is not running while playing. If the software doesn't catch u , an assist admin will by going thru the list of programs running on your pc that gets reported via outdated punkbuster system. If you feel spied on you can turn the software off but the game will kick you if u do not turn on punkbuster before entering the game lol. Have fun with crazy nuts who get capped cause their too busy typing during the game lol.
Your jumble of things is not really correct. Assist AC has little to do with punkbuster - a service which has not been updated for years (for AA2 at least).

In any case, welcome back! :)
Too bad you're finding some of the community difficult, but it's just what happens in a small community - people know everyone and seeing a new face raises a question.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Kleiner Pisser

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, July 14, 2016, 12:25:53 PM »
Welcome back King_o  :up:

Offline ..!..NSS..!..

« Reply #5 on: Friday, July 15, 2016, 01:28:10 AM »
Thanks Teddy , I knew punkbuster is not programmed by the assist team. Figured I would just touch on the subject as it kinda pertained to the rudeness/jokes (however one views it)  of some in the community.
The religious fingers are for people who have no rational argument left. If the world was supposed have religion it would have been made with it billions of years ago. I won't stop you from living in Fantasyland.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #6 on: Friday, July 15, 2016, 04:27:44 AM »
Hi ,
Used to play AA back in the day when it was really popular. Only came back to play in last few months.
It was great to be back playing until I started to get abuse from certain admins. If another player started saying 'You are a cheater/hacker' then I get a message from admin saying 'Turn hacks off' - I have played AA from the start and have never needed to or wanted to cheat.
An admin (from IGC) recently even followed me to other servers and just tk'ed me and tried to verbally and racially abuse me (even though he neither knows me, my color, my religion etc) - he just assumed from a Battletracker profile.
I have nothing to hide, I play on a low honor account (DUM.DUM) because it was the only one I could remember my password for!! - I used to play on higher honor accounts such as ]G.I.A[KING_OO and I am very used to playing Hospital especially. I get accused of hacking because I hear a player coming up stairs and getting ready to flash me, I maybe hide in a corner of the building and only get partially flashed, but the other player sees this as 'hacking'............

Anyway, sorry for long post but, I have enjoyed playing a little and hope to play more but it is sad to see such a great game come down to such a low level and with admins who really do not act as proper admins, the game, I fear, will only go down more.

Another of my old accounts (in case someone thinks I am hiding anything)
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/132920/%5DG.I.A%5BKING_O/
like we have a  hackers report assist can make also a admin abuse report to see who kills the game by kickking players over and over . So assist admins  can  talk to responceble guy from clan to   correct behavior.

Offline Robert

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, July 16, 2016, 04:35:53 AM »
Welcome back :)

Offline =IHF=^Napalm

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, July 16, 2016, 17:30:25 PM »
yeah welcome back :style:

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, July 16, 2016, 18:21:39 PM »
welcome and me..every day to see you to play with me hospital....
Bok from Alkosa

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, July 17, 2016, 11:08:41 AM »
I was never kicked out a server unless I asked for it. I am a decent player and have been accused of cheating  which is pleasing. But for the most part I was only kicked for reasons I deserved. I dont see bullying much. But if ever I was bullied I was banned and then its not a problem.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline =IHF=^Napalm

« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, July 19, 2016, 07:44:37 AM »
I was never kicked out a server unless I asked for it. I am a decent player and have been accused of cheating  which is pleasing. But for the most part I was only kicked for reasons I deserved. I dont see bullying much. But if ever I was bullied I was banned and then its not a problem.

...wrong place here

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, July 19, 2016, 14:54:42 PM »
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny

Offline =IHF=^Napalm

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, July 20, 2016, 03:36:55 AM »
Why you thinking that?

..well...I think that this threat is for saying "hello I'm back"...and u are talking about r ban ect. So I thought it could be wrong here. But hey...anyway...don´t care about what I said  :up:.
Go ahead...

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, July 20, 2016, 14:31:14 PM »
..well...I think that this threat is for saying "hello I'm back"...and u are talking about r ban ect. So I thought it could be wrong here. But hey...anyway...don´t care about what I said  :up:.
Go ahead...

Not sure if you read the whole post or just The first sentance. "Hi ,Used to play AA back in the day when it was really popular."
But if you read it all most of it was about abusive admins. Hers another quote. " If another player started saying 'You are a cheater/hacker' then I get a message from admin saying 'Turn hacks off' -" And I also metioned being accused of cheating.

In short I almost metioned every thing the OP did. And I am thinking you never really read Ops post.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager