Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Mr.Green AKA SASF-EviL.Eyes  (Read 4941 times)

Offline Mr.Green

Mr.Green AKA SASF-EviL.Eyes
« on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 20:25:58 PM »
Hey admins so i was trying to get back my old account which was SASF-EviL.Eyes.
Unfortunately i dont remember the email that i used for it and the password. I tried my best to figured it out but it seems impossible. But i just found out my draat link

Anyway i can get this back? Or honor at least?

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Mr.Green AKA SASF-EviL.Eyes
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, February 21, 2016, 01:42:58 AM »
Old account:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/857755/SASF-EviL.Eyes/
To retrieve it, you can try "Illusion." as the username (with the dot) and try all the passwords you can think of. If that fails, you can request a new password for the account and then check all your email accounts (including their spam folders) for the response.

You remembered the password for the old account just a few months ago so I would think it shouldn't be too much of a problem to remember it again.

Current account:
http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/865050/

As for getting the honor back, the DRAAT account has not been online since 2008 and you only changed to that name in September 2015 so if it is your account from way back then, I'd need more proof.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Mr.Green

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, February 21, 2016, 10:07:56 AM »
Unfortunately this is all the proof i have. But its ok, nvm. Anyways, thanks a lot for your help :)

Offline Mr.Green

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, February 21, 2016, 10:12:12 AM »
Teddy at least can you get rid of the SASF-EviL.Eyes account ( the one with illusion ). I am trying to change Mr.Green to SASF-EviL.Eyes but it wont let me because it says the username was used by someone else. I think for that account i deleted my gmail because i was getting too much spam. So what proof would you need?

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, February 21, 2016, 10:24:14 AM »
The accounts are still at battletracker. We don't control battletracker and thus can't delete accounts there even if we wanted to.

And you can still get the honor back from the old DRAAT account if you can provide me with an old screenshot of you playing on the account or something of the sorts. People find all kinds of clever ways to prove they had the account :)

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Mr.Green

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, February 21, 2016, 10:31:12 AM »
I am trying dude. But i used to play with that account way back before the 2.5 died. All the proof is gone. I mean SASF-Darkshooter here can back me up, or also i found a screen shot of me and old post from Do Not and Friends server http://www.dnafgroup.com/home/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3225&view=previous  Thats about it. Cant think of anythings else. If this is not enough thats its cool dude. I dont care abt the honor as much as i want my username back

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, February 21, 2016, 15:40:36 PM »
Since that's just a public post, I'm not going to accept that unfortunately.

And as I said, there's nothing we can do about the username. You can just add a period (.) in the end or something like that to make it look the same, though.

Offline Alex

« Reply #7 on: Monday, February 22, 2016, 15:18:51 PM »
Just do a database search with his IP and you can see he's played with the name SASF evil eyes before. Same IP, same name. Good enough connection to me.

I updated the honor on http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/865050/ to 84. Let us know the next time you log into Assist so we can clear out the honor change and you can start gaining honor again.
« Last Edit: Monday, February 22, 2016, 15:25:22 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #8 on: Monday, February 22, 2016, 16:29:40 PM »
84 honour? doing a lot of medic?
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 01:48:31 AM »
Just do a database search with his IP and you can see he's played with the name SASF evil eyes before. Same IP, same name. Good enough connection to me.

I updated the honor on http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/865050/ to 84. Let us know the next time you log into Assist so we can clear out the honor change and you can start gaining honor again.
Like I said earlier, it's not the question of whether or not the BT accounts I linked to are the same persons - I know they are,  it's the question of whether the DRAAT account is the same person. There's a difference of almost 7 years between when the DRAAT account was last online and when either of his BT accounts used the name.

Offline Alex

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 02:25:40 AM »
Like I said earlier, it's not the question of whether or not the BT accounts I linked to are the same persons - I know they are, it's the question of whether the DRAAT account is the same person. There's a difference of almost 7 years between when the DRAAT account was last online and when either of his BT accounts used the name.
So you're saying that he might have looked up a high honor account on draat, copied the name for a new BT account (clan tag and everything), then lost the password to that account, made a new one a year later, and is just now trying to get the honor from the draat account? Seems a little far fetched don't you think?
Hell, if you want to go that route anyone could take a screenshot from someone else's online account, create a matching username, and claim it was theirs. Should we stop accepting screenshots too? It's just honor, and it's not like he picked 100 honor.

Offline Mr.Green

« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 08:41:57 AM »
Thank You Killaman. I just logged in assist now. Thanks Guys!

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager