Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Honor Claim  (Read 1522 times)

Offline trglpn

Honor Claim
« on: Tuesday, May 09, 2017, 23:34:07 PM »
Hello,
I have been playing on account "frickles" for quite some time on the Assist (now 47 honor).  However, after a lot of time searching, I finally remembered my account from forever ago: http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/792305/R%40ndom%21/
This account is 58 honor.
I don't know how to prove that this is mine.  I don't have any of the login info.  When I first made the account, it was on my dad's email because I was like 13 or 14.  My father has since then passed away.  I can tell you that the very first name that I made the account under was "destructioniscool45."  Is there any way I can verify this for you?
Also, if you do claim the honor, can you put the honor on the new account that I tried to create a couple days ago (that was denied activation), "touch_me_ill_sue?"  I would rather have the honor claim on a new account than the "frickles" one.  You can even delete the "frickles" account.  And could you factor in the 47 honor from frickles into my 58 honor claim?  That's a lot of time to not be earning honor.
Thanks for your time, and thank you so much for reviving this game.  I can't communicate how much I love this game and the nostalgia that it brings me.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Honor Claim
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, May 10, 2017, 02:15:14 AM »
I've made the honor of your account 57 now.

We don't add up honors.
I don't see a reason to change your account since you've still got access to your other account.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager