Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Honor Claim  (Read 4250 times)

Offline 23.Q-Lee

Honor Claim
« on: Thursday, June 04, 2015, 15:45:13 PM »
Hi there

I played AAO back in 2005 very active as a member of the secret23 clan, iam pretty sure my honor was around 90-100 back then.

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/418243/

U can see that iam tracked since 2005 and still in the clan, but the trackers stats arent correct.
My only "proof" at the moment are congratulations to 10000 kills in my guestbook(http://battletracker.com/index.php?page=UserGuestbook&userID=585714&s), i didnt stop after that, i sure did get more honor and kills, but cant proof that atm. Looking for some old ESL-Screenshots or something, but atm its all i got.

If u look at the toplist: http://battletracker.com/index.php?page=AAOPlayerToplist&type=global&map=&country=&playerfilter=all&pageNo=22&sortField=kills&sortOrder=DESC

People with 10k kills have around 70-90honor. So i would be happy if you can give at least a honorlvl of 70 preferably 80.

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: Thursday, June 04, 2015, 16:56:35 PM by Koden »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Honor Claim
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, June 04, 2015, 16:01:29 PM »
In order for us to give you this honor, we will need actual proof.

You don't have 10 000 kills on your account, so we couldn't go by that. And even if we did, kills and honor don't correlate quite as clearly as  you described.

You have 47 000 points (having deducted the ROE) at the moment. That's 31 honor. That's the best I can do without any other kind of proof.

You might have had more than one battletracker account, because there is no way that kills (let alone hours played) can go down on that site and since I'm pretty sure AA didn't officially even count kills that far back, the people must have been referencing some other account.
You can use http://history.anticheatinc.com/aa2/index.php to find connected accounts and stuff.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline 23.Q-Lee

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, June 04, 2015, 16:15:30 PM »
Yeah, just checked all the guestbook comments again and i remember now. They arent congratulating they are facepalming, because i gave up a 10k kills account and made a new one, because of frag whoreing reasons :oops:.

The one with 10k kills was my first one and included all the "noob/beginner time" sessions, so the fragrate wasnt the best i guess. Iam trying to find that account, i would be glad for the 31honor in the meantime.

Thx

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, June 04, 2015, 17:16:25 PM »
You will have it the next time you log on to a server.

However, I do believe the lower honor levels go up so fast you wouldn't even notice before you got the same honorlevel just by playing :)

Furthermore, bear in mind that we don't merge accounts or their honors. So if you do find an account with higher honor, the points of this account will not be added to it.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline 23.Q-Lee

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, June 07, 2015, 15:45:33 PM »

No prob, if I find it, ill play with the highhonor acc. No merging needed i guess.
But no luck so far. I only found some old smurf accs and the the fresh one i created, before I found out the logindata to the one still in the clan, with which iam playing now.

Thx for the input and honor though.

Offline =IHF=^Napalm

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, June 18, 2015, 03:35:46 AM »
wtf...why making this Kind of working for u, without proof...anyway... u tell us that u are so damn good, well than play... :style:.... and u will get r honor back soon.

Maybe this time without cheating  :rofl:

..it´s a game...have fun with it

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, June 18, 2015, 05:12:47 AM »
wtf...why making this Kind of working for u, without proof...anyway... u tell us that u are so damn good, well than play... :style:.... and u will get r honor back soon.

Maybe this time without cheating  :rofl:

..it´s a game...have fun with it
I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say here, but for the record I gave him the 31 honors that amounted from his points (which he had on BT - no other proof needed) and we don't give honor out without proof.

Offline =IHF=^Napalm

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, June 18, 2015, 06:16:28 AM »
I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say here, .....
... :cry:...
I try it again :oops:, i mean, i understand u, that u can not give him the honor back without proof. That's damn right! :up:

I just mean him, why coming here and wasting time, crying around that he will his old honor back?
...and finally it doesn't matter if u have 31 honor or 80 or what ever...he can play again step by step he earn points and will get higher honor.
It could be bad if u lose r honor, but the world would not stop to circle around...so just play and it would be fin.

better?  :D

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, June 18, 2015, 08:53:10 AM »
... :cry:...
I try it again :oops:, i mean, i understand u, that u can not give him the honor back without proof. That's damn right! :up:

I just mean him, why coming here and wasting time, crying around that he will his old honor back?
...and finally it doesn't matter if u have 31 honor or 80 or what ever...he can play again step by step he earn points and will get higher honor.
It could be bad if u lose r honor, but the world would not stop to circle around...so just play and it would be fin.

better?  :D
Now I understand.

While you're right, in theory it doesn't matter much what honor you are - the only real difference is gun selection, which thanks to most of us having played this game for 10 odd years is quite tough (most people seem to be of 90+ honor) - there are still quite a few people who care though.

Offline =IHF=^Napalm

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, June 18, 2015, 09:07:54 AM »
Good that u understand it :)
I was a little bit scared, cuz if no1 would understand me  :cry: it would be also difficult to explain me in correct form.

But..damn yea...I did it!  :cheer:

tx Teddy

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager