Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Honor claim  (Read 1934 times)

Offline ImSmokin

Honor claim
« on: Monday, March 17, 2014, 22:34:27 PM »
So i have done some more digging as i had a post here a while back and could not provide proof of my account.

I have not managed to find any screenshots after searching online for hours and my old pc is far gone into the dump.

But i have managed to find traces of my old AAO Tracker! They are very bare minimum unfortunately but maybe this could help my cause.

Here is a post from my original account -=QRF=-Mr.Canadian ---> http://battletracker.com/forum/america-s-army-2-x-forums/america-s-army-discussions/60320-deleting-old-program/

The post says i am unregistered? Can anyone help to further this search.

Also the email i used for the account above is now linked to a new account i searched for.

found here ---> http://battletracker.com/forum/index.php?page=User&userID=386

Did i just get fucked over or am i not understanding the logic here.

*obviously this is not sufficient to prove what honor i actually had but it shows i have been a member since 2004. I actively played on almost a daily basis, just trying to get back up to a reasonable level where i wont be stuck with last choice every game :(*
« Last Edit: Monday, March 17, 2014, 22:38:25 PM by ImSmokin »

Offline Alex

Re: Honor claim
« Reply #1 on: Monday, March 17, 2014, 23:00:16 PM »
hmm, the only reason I can think of for your posts to say "unregistered" is if your BT account was deleted at some point after that. I've never seen that before but one thing is for sure, the account that made those posts does not exist on BT.

Offline ImSmokin

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, March 18, 2014, 16:41:11 PM »
Hey thanks for the response.

I've looked to try and contact BT  but i cant find a link other than admins of the site who havent been active for over a year.

Its frustrating cause that account had multiple screenshots uploaded to AAOTracker that could of easily proved my honor.

****update**** I found my old Xfire account thanks to another post! it shows how many hours i have played while i used it.

http://www.xfire.com/users/smokeyaa

Is this reason enough to help me prove my case? my average points per hour on BT tracker now is 859(BT) X 291 hours(xfire)? + My 73,000 from playing since Assist.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 18, 2014, 16:54:49 PM by ImSmokin »

Offline Alex

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, March 18, 2014, 18:32:35 PM »
I don't like giving out honor based on time played as there is no way to know what points were earned. However, after doing some rough points calculation based on your current average score/hours and hours played, you would be around 60 honor give or take 5 honor. Since there is no proof you earned that many points/hour I'll give you 55, does that sound fair?

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, March 18, 2014, 18:42:49 PM »
I don't like giving out honor based on time played as there is no way to know what points were earned. However, after doing some rough points calculation based on your current average score/hours and hours played, you would be around 60 honor give or take 5 honor. Since there is no proof you earned that many points/hour I'll give you 55, does that sound fair?
To me, if it were just his hours, it would sound more than fair. Back in the day, there were so many possibilities of playing it without gaining honor points (matches obviously gave none, they were held on none-honor servers). Plus, when starting playing, you're probably not going to get the same score/hour you will later on (to his defense, though, I guess he was away for quite some time, so it's sort of like a second start).

But all in all I think with the addition of his points gained now, it sounds pretty fair.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ImSmokin

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, March 18, 2014, 21:20:58 PM »
I appreciate you helping and understanding where you can.

My last final point would be these are only times i used xfire while playing and my account for xfire was created in 2005, i have been playing since version 1.3 earliest i can remember.

In the end it is your opinion on what you think i deserve and im happy to receive something over nothing. unfortunately i was almost 90 honor but just saying this doesnt help. Thanks and please make the changes according to your best judgement.

Offline Alex

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, March 18, 2014, 21:49:31 PM »
I updated your honor to 60. Sorry, but that's all I can do with the given evidence, and 60 is even pushing it a bit. :P
I appreciate you being very understanding about it.

Offline ImSmokin

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, March 18, 2014, 22:19:52 PM »
HooEh! thank you and of course i know you guys run a tight community so i appreciate all that you do.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager