Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Honor Claim . {AK}--=Lone^Wolf=--  (Read 5199 times)

Offline LoneWolf

Honor Claim . {AK}--=Lone^Wolf=--
« on: Monday, July 06, 2015, 10:52:19 AM »
Ingame name {AK}--=Lone^Wolf=--

Battletracker link - https://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/69576/

I have been out of the game for a while, and old clan-mate told me about aao25 so I downloaded it, however I had 86 honor when I quit, I have no screenshots anymore, but as you can see in just the hours on IC alone I have racked up some serious hours.  I might have even been higher than 86, for some reason that's the number stuck in my head..

I was clan leader of {AK} asskickers Inc.  We were around for over a decade.  I am sure there are many that can vouch for me.  I hope this reaches the right ears, I plan to join the community again, but would love to see my honor restored.  I believe my honor got screwed up playing modded servers back in the day.  I am not sure.  Thanks in advance for any help.  Wolf

« Last Edit: Monday, July 06, 2015, 11:26:28 AM by LoneWolf »

Offline LoneWolf

Re: Honor Claim . {AK}--=Lone^Wolf=--
« Reply #1 on: Monday, July 06, 2015, 11:13:27 AM »
Here is my clan page as well.  Website has been down for a couple years now.  Thanks. 

http://battletracker.com/clanstats/aao/14133/

Offline LoneWolf

« Reply #2 on: Monday, July 06, 2015, 11:25:06 AM »
The more I think about it, I may have been over 90 honor.  I will leave that for you to determine.   :style:

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #3 on: Monday, July 06, 2015, 11:45:11 AM »
Yes welcome lone wolf welcome back and please do not tell harry the voice about this thx your clan m8  AK Devalance knows to about this and was online somtimes. I forgot the lady in game AK ?? what was here name !??.
I did play alot on your server BORDER Untill Harry kills the AK clan and gameplay on border .Anyway your very welcome see you in game.   

Offline LoneWolf

« Reply #4 on: Monday, July 06, 2015, 12:04:35 PM »
LMAO.. your thinking of Texas_Girl!  Those boys ruled Border.  lol  I was an IC man myself, played some border but my go to map was always IC.  Our IC server was one of the hottest until United Godz  ^UG^ started modding, then things kinda petered off.. but we had a good long run. lol  Good to see you bud!!!
« Last Edit: Monday, July 06, 2015, 12:13:50 PM by LoneWolf »

Offline SilenceIKillU

« Reply #5 on: Monday, July 06, 2015, 12:29:12 PM »
I can also vouch for lonewolf. as this was my fist clan i joined many years ago and lonewolf was the ic whore.

Offline LoneWolf

« Reply #6 on: Monday, July 06, 2015, 12:34:00 PM »
I am still an IC whore and always will be.  Give me the 203 and run and hide in the tunnel!  :w00t:

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #7 on: Monday, July 06, 2015, 15:17:32 PM »
The points you have on your account (ROE deducted) amount to 86 honor and you will have that the next time you log in to a server.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline LoneWolf

« Reply #8 on: Monday, July 06, 2015, 15:37:38 PM »
Thank you sir!   :up:

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #9 on: Monday, July 06, 2015, 15:51:13 PM »
LMAO.. your thinking of Texas_Girl!  Those boys ruled Border.  lol  I was an IC man myself, played some border but my go to map was always IC.  Our IC server was one of the hottest until United Godz  ^UG^ started modding, then things kinda petered off.. but we had a good long run. lol  Good to see you bud!!!

In my case it was {AK}heavencat
I did look on your BT Clan site she was Always playing together with Harry

Offline LoneWolf

« Reply #10 on: Monday, July 06, 2015, 17:47:25 PM »
Oh yes, she was a sweet girl, one of the Border rats though!  lol   When those Border rats came to IC, they lasted about 5 minutes and ran away.  haha  :style:  Then again, when I played border if I wasn't on their side, I might as well just commit suicide, so it went both ways.  lol

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, July 07, 2015, 00:06:30 AM »
Oh yes, she was a sweet girl, one of the Border rats though!  lol   When those Border rats came to IC, they lasted about 5 minutes and ran away.  haha  :style:  Then again, when I played border if I wasn't on their side, I might as well just commit suicide, so it went both ways.  lol
I always thought my former clanmate -v3.Twi$t was an IC whore... I guess we had quite a few of those, most of them NA though.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline LoneWolf

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, July 07, 2015, 03:01:23 AM »
Aren't we all whores in our own way?  lol   Hey my honor didn't change tonight when I went in-game.  Just letting you know.  Thanks!   

Offline LoneWolf

« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, July 07, 2015, 10:40:55 AM »
Sorry, I just had to restart assist.  Thanks!  Working great!   :cool:

Offline SilenceIKillU

« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, July 07, 2015, 16:03:26 PM »
Oh boy been years since u have played lone, this will make u a 86 honor NOOB

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager