Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Windows Server 2012  (Read 4438 times)

Offline Pipez0r

Windows Server 2012
« on: Monday, November 30, 2015, 08:20:21 AM »
Hello, I will set up a domain one day hopefully soon. I will have a simple server computer with Windows Server 2012 Datacenter, and I would need to have some simple instructions how to set it up, Im noob with these but trying to study it.

I will have a Windows 7 laptop and Windows 8.1 desktop computers connected to domain.

I know only how to install a server, set up a domain controller and join a domain.

Will my internet connection work if I dont use dhcp but static ip's with every computer in the network?

My intentions are having a file server using the raid 1 of the server pc, setting up a web server for website and MAYBE email server, if I found out how to make everything secure.

Also, for website I need sql database.

I maybe set up aa server on it.

How can I do all that? I mean what do I need to install on that server? Maybe I would like to set up a web server also so that it works only over lan, to use it to browse certain files on computer.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager