Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Suggestion against idiots who kills aao2  (Read 15656 times)

Offline General_alkos

Suggestion against idiots who kills aao2
« on: Sunday, October 29, 2017, 21:23:44 PM »
Bok

We tried everything, maybe this helps!
It might be helpful to close the shoutbox.in any case at shoutbox are every day just shit and insults!
if anyone needs write anything let him write a post and not write to the shoutbox
maybe if an idiot with time to stop because there will be nobody about him to write.
the automatic moron will not have the attention and in the end will stop demolish the servers,in any case it is worth shutting down the shoutbox.
I think it would help a lot to close the shoutbox,not only about this asshole what crashes servers but also for the game itself.
  :up:
if there are writing,spelling errors,correct them or imagine it's all right! :P
« Last Edit: Monday, October 30, 2017, 06:48:08 AM by General_alkos »

Offline Sara

• View Profile
  • AA: Sara
Re: Suggestion against idiots who kills aao2
« Reply #1 on: Monday, October 30, 2017, 14:07:35 PM »

maybe it would help for the entire game and related DDoS-a
let them think who needs to think and have the power to be able to help.
Maybe ask all the players they gave for it!

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday, October 30, 2017, 14:09:11 PM »
Bok

We tried everything, maybe this helps!
It might be helpful to close the shoutbox.in any case at shoutbox are every day just shit and insults!
if anyone needs write anything let him write a post and not write to the shoutbox
maybe if an idiot with time to stop because there will be nobody about him to write.
the automatic moron will not have the attention and in the end will stop demolish the servers,in any case it is worth shutting down the shoutbox.
I think it would help a lot to close the shoutbox,not only about this asshole what crashes servers but also for the game itself.
  :up:
if there are writing,spelling errors,correct them or imagine it's all right! :P

As much as i might agree with you about what you say regarding the shoutbox being filled daily with insults and such from nearly half of the people who use it, people get past bans in several ways and manage to keep on insulting (i tried to keep it kind of clean, a few days ago). Also, if you make such a statement, please at least be consistent with the kind of language you use on the shoutbox.

Offline General_alkos

« Reply #3 on: Monday, October 30, 2017, 14:31:23 PM »
As much as i might agree with you about what you say regarding the shoutbox being filled daily with insults and such from nearly half of the people who use it, people get past bans in several ways and manage to keep on insulting (i tried to keep it kind of clean, a few days ago). Also, if you make such a statement, please at least be consistent with the kind of language you use on the shoutbox.
I think as much as I can keep it to be clean.
than when they left me alone, I'm just in the Game (past,until they touch me!)
bok

Offline hitman

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, November 16, 2017, 19:23:29 PM »
LOL, just saw this old video:

ROFL   :idea:

Offline ronski

« Reply #5 on: Friday, November 17, 2017, 03:10:28 AM »
LOL, just saw this old video:

ROFL   :idea:
ah miss those days

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager