Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Spanky`s dissapearing way!  (Read 7701 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
Spanky`s dissapearing way!
« on: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 08:57:02 AM »
I still am very curious way Spanky did leave this community and what is the reaction from the rest of the crue insite Assist.
Is this the begin of the end !!  :makemyday:

Online teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Spanky`s dissapearing way!
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 10:24:27 AM »
There was a discussion in the private area of the forum and Spanky had a difference of an opinion on a matter and he decided he doesn't fit in anymore.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 11:01:00 AM »
I can understand this yes . It looks like assist is in bad weather for this moment. Hope there will be a good talk between you guys to solf the disagrement . And work on it to bring a peacefull interaction for both sites. And if not a earned leave for his inputh. The reactions in the thx  topic for Spanky are in my oppinion not worthy for his inputh.  I don`t know how high the conflict is but Guy's his inputh was  unrivaled much.
« Last Edit: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 11:18:00 AM by Vanoke »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 12:07:47 PM »
It looks like assist is in bad weather for this moment.

Why do you say that?

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 12:37:47 PM »
Spanky has often been disappointed because of the way people play this game, either because of those trying everything to gain some unfair advantage or because  most of the players tend to play the same maps over and over. He also already left for a while, back in time. I can just say it has been great to have him here, maybe he will come back (i think and hope that he will).

Offline NoBigDeal

• Loyal Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 12:46:10 PM »
There was a discussion in the private area of the forum and Spanky had a difference of an opinion on a matter and he decided he doesn't fit in anymore.
Which discussion? ...and why the RM members wasn't informed?
What if you could change the world by changing your perspective of it?
Would you?

Online teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 14:01:44 PM »
I found out about a week ago myself.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Alex

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 14:37:01 PM »
Which discussion? ...and why the RM members wasn't informed?
We didn't feel the need to tell anyone as Spanky never saw the need to tell anyone. If he didn't want to tell you guys, we weren't going to.
I don't like leaving people in the dark though. Spanky wanted to punish users for using the quickswap bug and nobody else agreed with him so he said he didn't belong here. There was no big argument, no insults thrown, nothing. It was just a simple disagreement. He hasn't left the admin group on AAO25 so I don't know if he's leaving the door open for a comeback or not.

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
  • AA: C@rmy
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 14:41:19 PM »
Its sad to see a great Administrator for this community go! Cause of one loser player Spanky is right in all he had to say about the cheaters in this game! And you all let him go ...instead of letting the player being banned .
« Last Edit: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 19:52:26 PM by Carmy »

Offline NoBigDeal

• Loyal Member
  • Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 15:00:03 PM »
Thanks Killa - I see your point, but it's not about some random player leaving this community it's about someone who kept alive so long this game - this community. It's just not right ...
« Last Edit: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 15:14:10 PM by NoBigDeal »
What if you could change the world by changing your perspective of it?
Would you?

Offline Ganja

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 15:15:33 PM »
Its sad to see a great Administrator for this community go! Cause of one loser player Spanky is right in all if had to say about the cheaters in this game! And you all let him go ...instead of letting the player being banned .

It's not about one specific player. Spanky was against quickswap in general, and more than 60% of the players use it, that's why the other admins didn't want to punish people for it.

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 15:21:35 PM »
It's not about one specific player. Spanky was against quickswap in general, and more than 60% of the players use it, that's why the other admins didn't want to punish people for it.
Why not!!! you did for Macro users, why not do the same here?? I dont use it why should others be allowed??

Offline Ganja

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 15:27:24 PM »
Why not!!! you did for Macro users, why not do the same here?? I dont use it why should others be allowed??

Like I said, more than 60% of the current players use it, it's not a secret, I use it too. People are used to that now. But hey this isn't a topic about quickswap is it?

Offline Carmy

• Gurls
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 15:39:30 PM »
Like I said, more than 60% of the current players use it, it's not a secret, I use it too. People are used to that now. But hey this isn't a topic about quickswap is it?
Well I ant in that 60%! So I stand bye Spanky!! Your all a bunch of cheaters  Good day !!

Offline ronski

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, September 20, 2015, 15:39:39 PM »
If it can't be removed, or there can't be shake added on quickswap function, the easiest way is simply allowing it. If people would get banned from the usage of it, this game would be dead very quickly.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager