10 euro p/m
8 (19.5%)
more   p/m
1 (2.4%)
one year donation
12 (29.3%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: Saturday, December 23, 2017, 15:42:50 PM

Author Topic: Payment doss protected servers  (Read 10146 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
Payment doss protected servers
« on: Sunday, December 03, 2017, 15:42:50 PM »
=PUF=Vanoke I will pay 10 euro a month until dossers stopt

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: Payment doss protected servers
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, December 05, 2017, 02:01:22 AM »
There are some rules and restrictions about the new protection. To pay the costs, your support is strongly needed. It is not a discussion about how much a server owner has to play, it is the discussion about can we pay it at all. And not only for a month or two. The attacks will come back almost for sure when we stop this.

So i did start a donation pool to get the protection up and running. It is up now to all of you to hold this shield against the ddos attacks, which are ongoing now for over 1,5 year.

But as you can see on the attached link, there is an option to have it cheaper then 20 Euros per server and month.  So really, donate, rent a server or - let it be like it was before. It was not easy to get this shield working, but it was the part from Possessed, Blei, Barnes and me - as a present to the whole community and maybe - for a new start of it.

Cheers!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yw3v76xpwft1m47/America%27s_Army_Operations_-_Rent_a_ddos_protected_server_v._1.01.pdf
« Last Edit: Tuesday, December 05, 2017, 13:54:33 PM by [SWISS]Merlin »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager